What's new

Aeropipe #2.

WOW thanks a lot guys, i hope this one gets threw to the end.

LOL @ Duck, yeah mate me too. I haven't been in here for a while but i did get 2 plants in the pipe last sunday so i have a pic of them for you all who are interested. I had to wait for the roots to come out of the bottom of the pots before adding them to the rig but have done real well over the last seven days. Enjoy the pics as today is waterchange day. These little girls are Durban Poison.

BUNDY....:tiphat:

G'Day all hows things. I have got 6 plants in the system now, they have been a bit steady on getting their roots down but now they are in the rig i can work with them. Heres a pic of the 6 plants in order in the pipe, the first 5 are Fem Durban Poison and the last one is a Fem Orange Bud. Hope you enjoy the pics, these are 2 weeks in.

BUNDY... :)

:tiphat:

C

CLOWD11

Looking good BUNDY. :tiphat:

I reckon you could patent that speccy looking pipe, done a good job so i hope your rewards are high.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good BUNDY m8 will be nice to see how them Durban's turn out...:biggrin:

those plants look so beautiful mate :)

Thanks Shroomy, they look nice for now, i will put up some pics later mate as a few have to come out because they are being shadowed by 2 of the dominant durbans so i am going to see if they clone. Not sure if they will being fem beans mate, but hoping they will.

:tiphat: G'day Benji i thought we lost you there for a second :) thanks for dropping in mate, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)

BUNDY....:gday:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Thanks Shroomy, they look nice for now, i will put up some pics later mate as a few have to come out because they are being shadowed by 2 of the dominant durbans so i am going to see if they clone. Not sure if they will being fem beans mate, but hoping they will.

:tiphat: G'day Benji i thought we lost you there for a second :) thanks for dropping in mate, hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)

BUNDY....:gday:

Fem beans clone just fine Bundy.

benjuanman

Veteran
They seem to be enjoying the new home you provided them :) Agree with HC you definately can clone fems no probs. Peace

Thanks guys, well i have been a little busy with the trees in the bush and forgot to update my indoor. I only have 2 Durban Poisons in the pipe now as they took off and shadowed the rest of them. I cloned the ones that came out of the pipe and lost the lot due to a case of i couldn't be fucked.

I took a few pics just before the lights fired up tonight, they are budding up nicely and are doing well. This bit of smoke is for persy so i aint worried to much about how much comes off. I have been doing the paperclip method on these and they are loving it and the plants are healthy so far. I finally got onto a 300 mm stormwater pipe which i am turning into a high pressure,2 site aero system so i might put up a few pics of that along the way. I hope you enjoy the couple of pics i have and happy growing to all.

BUNDY....

Latest posts

Latest posts