What's new

Aero... its ok

Okaero

For dead matter you can use enzymes... But no H2O2 at the same time!!!

Do enzymes kill insects? H202 killed a couple gnats i found in one bucket last week. I don’t have neoprene collars on the buckets so i think they went in through the hydrotron/rockwool in the 6” net cup. I out yellow stickies out and haven’t seen one since.

Okaero

A note for me about the tables. I noticed alot of water beading so i reduced the time further from 1s/120s to 0.9s/180s hoping it dries up a bit in there. I’m scared to push too much off time on this run as its kind of a bumper. I’ll let this run a few days and note back.

Okaero

LB3

LB3

Lambs bread along with the rest seem to be finishing up on day 14/15 it has the fastest developing flowers by far. Orange hairs already.
Ilzi4pl

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope Im not intruding

While I have successfully grown HPA (used an 8800, but sans the accumulator) and still had amazing cotton candy roots, I was not convinced the yield was that much higher than simple F & D to justify the additional expense, especially for a < 3 plant grower.

Here's some pretty decent roots in my uber low cost and simply DIY bubbler, which I use to start seedlings and clones. I have a 2 head and 4 head pump: the 4 head has an adjustment valve, which is nice. Tons of root hairs, though no cotton candy

The nute is MegaCrop first free sample 1+ years ago, which is dark brown and seems to stain the older roots

Sadly, the plant is a hermi. Anybody know what sex hermi seeds will be?

IMG_4985.jpg IMG_4986.jpg

Okaero

Hope Im not intruding
I was not convinced the yield was that much higher than simple F & D to justify the higher expense]

I don’t think it yoelds more, but veg is noticeably faster just due to the closer to ideal environment. I don’t think cost is higher anymore... i have other plants in 3.5g smart pots with rockwool chunks on drippers. The pot was $25, the media was $20 and the drippers/timer/$15 . I can build a 5gallon aero bucket for less than that. And i don’t have to buy so much media. Redundant pumps, accumulator, the whole heart of it comes in under 1k and can divide across 40 plants... so $20 each once it scales a bit...

Okaero

@Petflora they should be feminized. And i tried megacrop too, it would never dissolve fully.... hot water, lots of stirring, always 10% undissolved so i went back tk liquid nutes.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yesterday I changed over to Emerald Harvest Bloom 2 part + CaMg + DM Silica and Zone

Okaero

This is how the next round was cloned.
I’ve tried everything, the wrong rooting hormones can inhibit rooting, i don’t run any, no dips or gels. I’m using tap water here (150ppm@500) and 100ppm of canna start. Ph around 5.4-6 and i leave it for 3-4 weeks at least.

6cS6pwk

Latest posts

Latest posts