What's new

Aero Flo Rookie Grow Together Organizational Thread

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quick addition to equipment list:

18 Site plugs if you are running an AF36. We will be checkerboarding to get the correct area per plant.

Nickelv17

Awesome thread just what I was looking for

Awesome thread just what I was looking for

I was set on doing a micro cfl grow but decided I am going to grab a
little hut 36x36 and build an aeroflo deal. I was thinking if I leave
myself about 6 or 8 inches I can get 16 plants in there. 4x4 from
what I could figure on the GH website there net pots are about 7
inches apart from the center of the pot. Idk what is best if anyone
else uses closer or further spacing? I am going to be using an
aircooled 1000w hps. Not sure how long I should veg for yet as this
will be my first grow that is not a soil seaofgreen. I am waiting on my
superskunk, and royal hash beans right now. I use the Dr.
Budgreengenes bonsia mom method so I get clones pretty fast. I was
wondering what capacity air, and water pump I would need, and
resivore size I should try to shoot for? I am also not to sure on the spray nozzle size. So pretty much I dont know anything and I know I could put one together but I want to do it right so please someone that knows whats good shoot me some tips. I am really excited to start doing this and I was considering scrogging it but will wait on what the pros have to say. Thanks for anyone that can give me the time to read this and help out.:thank you:

catalyte

Veteran
this sounds like the help i need in maybe trying my AeroFlo out again... :yes: i had such terrible results it scared me back to Pro-Mix hahaha!

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm fixing to take my clones very soon. Lets hear a head count of everyone that wants to be officially involved in the grow together. Make sure you read and understand the minimum requirements for equipment and what we are doing.

I will launch the official thread when we have everyone aboard.

It's gonna be great!

-AK

mr. gt

im real interested in different strains. im sorry i didnt read through all the threads but im sure multi-strain is a big pain with nutes ect. I dont have much room, which is why im interested in multi.

I think this is going to be real big. Try to get more people involved. With the right documentation in the threads this will be awsome for helping the noobs. ogtw!!

I got 18 Tangerine purps cuts ready for the cloner .this is a local strain from my neck of the woods .I have seen it perform in pots of soil but never in hydro..specificly aero ..gonna be epic ..shrpshooter

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Yo, Whats the deal? Is this really going to happen? - If so, i will run down to Home Depot this weekend and build Fortune's Aeroflo.

Cheers to you AK for putting this together :)

BL

aerokrafter

Trichome Taste Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took my clones today. I'm fixing to start the thread shortly. Now is the time to start taking clones for the grow(rec 24 - blooming 18). Remember we want to do a monocrop if at all possible.

I'm still looking for anyone interested in being part of the group. Aero Flo unit won't be needed until next month - so there is still plenty of time to get involved.

As always, your questions are encouraged.

-AK

bogfan

Attention to detail appreciated. Your numbers are amazing. I will try to play. Aeroflo 60 is up and running I hate my aerocloner, usually use rockwool cubes but I will give it a run. Only have Sour Bubble and Bogglegum here. I hate to not see BOG represented. Is there a retailer out there willing to set up a special for the complete nutrient program?

hello Aero ,the floralicious u put in our list of nutes to buy .is it the bloom or floralicious plus we we supposed to get ...plz get bk at me asap as I'm ordering my nutes today if possible ...shrpshooter

bogfan

Its Floralicious Organic Bloom Enhancer, Bloom 1.1.1. I didnt think the organic would be a great idea in aero, but gonna give it a run.