What's new

Aeric Cali-O 77 lineage/parents?

4 Dragons

So far I have hit a dead end. Seems aeric77 dropped off the board he was on a couple of years ago. I found some interesting posts from a long time ago about who made what ( politics ) but zero information on actual lineage. I have her again and I upped the potency on her years ago but I am currently looking to start the project over with a landrace sativa hashplant that has citrus in her. Also going to hit her with Federations Hawaiian shortly...

*PeacePipe*

4 Dragons your right about Ae77 not posting any longer . Consider him a veteran and one back in the underground barracks again . He does surface now and then to let everyone know he is ok and alive but other than that he is pretty quiet now a days .

The Cali O was worked on between Ae77 and Neville as it was sent back and forth according to Ae77 own recollection of the events leading up to her ...

If you want the closest source available to Ae, perhaps speak to Kak1963 a good friend of Ae's . He worked with the Cali-O closely for years and created the Kak-O with it . I have ran them both but would rather let you speak with someone who can tell you more than me about the genetics behind Cali-O and personal notes .. Its been 20+ years since I touched the Cali-O and I am not able to speak on her behalf like my brothers can .

I admire his 30+ year old Ae77cuts that are held tight around my state (Mi), they are a living testament to the solid work and time put in by Ae77 long ago .

Respectfully ,
PeacePipe

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LouDog 420 made a cross of Agent Orange x C Plus, and it's the most orange smelling strain I've grown out since the Cali O, but with more potency. Will do an f2 seed run early next year for the server fund :)

Latest posts

Latest posts