What's new

advise on a new set up

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update, the fool tubes are gone, ac is gone, dehumidifer is gone, co2 is gone, added, 1 3000 cfm swamp cooler plugged into sentinal temp controller, 3 8in exaust fans , 3 fans under each light, lung room, temps are staying at 79 degree for a high with swamp cooler coming on for about 30 minutes a day, co2 ppms averaging 390 to 420 ppm.

yeah i hate to admit it but that old fart DHF knows his shit, really hard to belive my room runs cooler without the fool tubes and ac but its true..

I've been praying for you to see the light Joesy..Hallelujah!:woohoo:

Grizz

Veteran
thanks for your prayers mega, really wish you would pray for a 24 yr old hard body female though, i could show DHF something he hasent done before....

D

DHF

thanks for your prayers mega, really wish you would pray for a 24 yr old hard body female though, i could show DHF something he hasent done before....
Don`t bet on it my buddy , not much my lil 32 yr old hard body bitch AIN`T had done to her....but....

I`m always willin ta learn old man....now....

Get backta ta work...Freds....:ying:.....

Grizz

Veteran
lol.kinda figured you would have something to say. and who you callin old moses ?

D

DHF

:moon:.....I`d try a 24 yr old hard body out JW....My lil GF`s a freak and might wanna try her out too but...anyways....

I ain`t dead yet...and .....The burnin bush and tablets written in stone came down off the Mtn from Heath , Krusty , and buncha bigtime croppers over the yrs that I just happened ta be in the right place at the right time for the knowledge it took ta make my bitches hoon cuz I designed and upgraded my shit ta work for me in Hell since ALL environment`s are different......but...

I`m just tryin ta spread the love....some listen.....most don`t....btw....

Keep the A/C`s and Dehuey`s for deep summer insurance ftw....and.....

Guess what....Less wattage per day/month across the board on the powerbill`s not gonna piss yas off is it ?.......so....

Handle it Broski...DHF...:ying:....

Grizz

Veteran
hell no it aint, thats one of the main reasons i did the change, to much shit plugged in. and right now i dont think i will need a ac, last summer in my stadium i never went over 86 degrees and that was running my lights during the day, swamp coolers are the shit in a dry climate.

also i was there when you came off the mountain. dont know what strain that burning bush was but by the look in your eyes it was STRONG.

D

DHF

Gladta help JW....It`s the lil things and you know this.......

Expectin major bottom line increases outta yer old ass aight ?........and...

It was strong....

Peace...DHF....:ying:

D

DHF

Heat in deep summer is to be dealt with usin all the bells and whistles it takes for optimum environment lights on as well as lights off....but.......

Looks like Josey`s found the way in the exact opposite situation as mine.......He runs swamp coolers to increase relative humidity in a low RH environment ftw , while I had mega RH in the 80-90 percentile........

Dial environment with watts per sq ft taken into account and it`s all good.....I ran my shit in the mid 80`s lights on with major air exchange twice per minute , and mid 70`s lights off with dialed results....

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Grizz

Veteran
well heat has been bad this summer here in my corner of hell, highs with lights on got up to 88 two days ago with lows with lights off mid 70's, humidity has been between 50 and 65 %. just choppes 3 plants, a chem sis x sour dubb x choc diesel, pheno 1 6 1/4 oz pheno 4 5oz another pheno 1 went down today and looks to be 5 to 6 oz, the last one is a legend og and looks to go 75 days at least and guessing 4 to 5 oz on her

Grizz

Veteran
ovens off now, just had a flash flood, collected 55 gl of fresh rain water to flush everything with tommorow, think the high today was in the 60's, last week it was mid 80's. thanks for stopping in fred and cody

Latest posts

Latest posts