What's new

Advice, tips or tricks for building and running a sealed room needed.

Darth Fader

When I was reading last night on my phone, I was hoping the pics weren't loading just because I was on mobile. Now I'm on my desktop and see all the links are broken :( Are they stored anywhere so I can fill in my imagination? :)

Concur!:comfort:

Third Coast, any chance you could upload the pics & fix the links?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Concur!:comfort:

Third Coast, any chance you could upload the pics & fix the links?

Thanks everyone that has commented on my build thread.

I'll see if I can do that and load the pics again.I was very proud of this thread and all the work that went into it and believe me, it was a lot of work.

Funny how things happen, I pulled the pics in protest of a good friend getting banned but turns out the banning might have been justified.

Hindsite is 20/20.

Thanks everyone that has commented on my build thread.

I'll see if I can do that and load the pics again.I was very proud of this thread and all the work that went into it and believe me, it was a lot of work.

Funny how things happen, I pulled the pics in protest of a good friend getting banned but turns out the banning might have been justified.

Hindsite is 20/20.

please do reupload the pics! There are too many gaps in my imagination from reading through :)

MichaelVick

Pics pleeeeease

Pics pleeeeease

I am really dying to see these pics too. I know this is an old thread but it is new to me! :tiphat:

A quick upload and post of just the pics in one fail swoop would be great. No need to try and organize them...

:woohoo:

pics broke

pls repost

Okay IC, time for me to cash some chips in and get some help from you all.

Building out my polebarn and could use some wisdom from those that have already traveled this road.

I started with a 13x22 foot space and am splitting that space in two rooms. Here was my initial plan.

View Image

So, two 4x8 tables for flower, 3x6 table for late veg, 2x4 table for early veg and a bakers rack in there somewhere for clones, seedlings and a few moms.

Blue circles are 55 gallon water/rez tanks.

The build begins.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Always good when plants look like this...

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts