What's new

Advice please, landlord visit.

OK, my landlord is pretty cool, I don't get regular visits, but my house mate is moving out, so he is popping over to do a new contract for me next week. I am a little concerned he might want to inspect the flat, before renewing the contract.

It's going to be 5 hours into when my light comes on, will I be doing serious damage by packing it down, and hiding the plants for a couple of hours?

It's my first grow, which is why I ask.

many thanks.

p.s. they will be in their second week if you need that info.

neon3kgt

i would suggest putting a light on them wherever you hide them. even if its not bright just to keep them in the light period. smell is another issue.

Old Soul

Veteran
they will be fine. as long as you arent interupting their dark schedule it wont hurt them, especially if its just for one day.

D

darkhorse

where are you hiding them? you could put a few cfl,s in with them
to keep the light schedule going if you are hiding them in a wardobe
and just flick the light off when the door goes.
i dont think an hour or two will be too bad.

dont risk your security to keep plants safe keep your self safe first
you can always grow more if they do get messed up.

where are you hiding them? you could put a few cfl,s in with them
to keep the light schedule going if you are hiding them in a wardobe
and just flick the light off when the door goes.
i dont think an hour or two will be too bad.

dont risk your security to keep plants safe keep your self safe first
you can always grow more if they do get messed up.

he will be here for about half an hour, I reckon I can get the under a light in half an hour after that.

Yeah, in a wardrobe.

D

darkhorse

thats good then no worries keep the house smelling fresh.

stay safe.

GanjaPharma

pack em up and keep em in the dark until the following days scheduled lights on time. it wont hurt a thing for them to get more than 12 hours of darkness, in fact it will help with any interruptions they suffer.

fuck what these other people say....they definately absolutely dont need light for a couple hours or even days for that matter......

you can 100% safely put them somewhere they wont be found without the need of a light source....a full dark day will be FINE!!!.....resume the norm schedule the next day or start it late, keeping the normal OFF time, that same day. hide them well, and dont worry about a light source. these people telling u that u need to or should light them is absurd. be more worried about a good hiding spot and have no worries about light.

and if they are vegging......then just dont let them get 12 hours of darkness at one time....interrupt this for like a 15 minute period of showing them light.

u didnt specify if they were 2 weeks old total or 2 week in flower

im assuming in flower....so yes see my previous response.....

K

kayaN0W

hehe, i rememba during my 1st grow i hadda tear down as well for a darn inspection...my fault, the whole setup was just a bad idea lol way to big for my space.

But ya, ull be fine light or no light rlly

and if they are vegging......then just dont let them get 12 hours of darkness at one time....interrupt this for like a 15 minute period of showing them light.

u didnt specify if they were 2 weeks old total or 2 week in flower

im assuming in flower....so yes see my previous response.....
Cheers, two weeks old, not in flower.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
as long as your dark phase is not interrupted by light a few hours of dark extra during the light phase will not bother them 1 little bit. pack them away so you can grant access and avoid arousing suspicion.

GIS

I think they will be just fine if you hide them for a couple hours. I've had to move/hide plants and they get some strange hours of light darkness for a day or two, and show no signs of wear.

Cheers, two weeks old, not in flower.

lol if their 2 weeks old total, from seed, then truth is, you can keep them in the dark for days if u want and they still wont go into flower nor die......the leaves will sag...and they might lose some green..thats about it.....at 2 weeks they havent even preflowered yet so potential of them going into flower from 1 12 hour dark period is 100% not going to happen. so dont even worry about breaking a 12 hour dark sess. just hide them well....and not under the sink or somewhere foolish like that lol

maybe try the drier??? or in a dresser?? lol idk?

SmokinErb

Yeah since they're not in flower, you're good to go. They don't need 24 hours of light, or even 18. Just have 'em put away about a half hour before you're expecting your landlord - do you have a rubbermaid tub? They can look through THEIR property, but not yours. They can't search your dresser, etc, etc.

Once he leaves just put 'em back under the light.

pretty dumb question to be honest, i mean take them n hide them well, turn the light back on for the next day. anybody tellin u to not hide your girls not just well but perfectly is a idiot.

Latest posts

Latest posts