What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Adventures with a 30+yr old NL cut

TPFTFW

Veteran
Grown by a friend at 40 days
NL
picture.php

And here’s a final list
picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn SFV and Sherbert cross I am definitely wanting to explore. The butterscotch would be my third. Sherberts flavor is so Godly and SFV is the king of kushes for me.

Prodigygrower

Veteran
She looks fire god I love that pine. That nl x scoh will be dope to see. That nl x sherb will be interesting old school x new school sick. I can’t wait to see how these all turn out broski nicely done. Any plans on making s1’s ??! Those would be fun to sort through.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Damn SFV and Sherbert cross I am definitely wanting to explore. The butterscotch would be my third. Sherberts flavor is so Godly and SFV is the king of kushes for me.

the queso is a keeper of a few hundred tcpk S1’s given to me by biohazard and ottoman, that’s one I’m also quite excited for..

The sherbert will be interesting for sure
I think topanga is the best OG imo but SFV is def the best of the lemon types, still wanna grab a cut of Tahoe at some point she’s up there as well.

How long do y’all usually take her? Looks almost there in that 40 day pic!!

Sure hope you post some results of those killer crosses

well outdoors in MI she’s taken down mid October, indoors she goes down around 8-9 weeks

yeah I will, this is a just a project for personal headstash I’m quite excited for it

She looks fire god I love that pine. That nl x scoh will be dope to see. That nl x sherb will be interesting old school x new school sick. I can’t wait to see how these all turn out broski nicely done. Any plans on making s1’s ??! Those would be fun to sort through.

I’ll be crossing her to the pure butterscotch Hawaiian and the G13 x butterscotch Hawaiian, should be fat buds of buttery pine for sure.
I’ll be making S1’s yes and I’ll run thru a bunch in an attempt to figure out more about what males her tick and some cool phenos for sure
The list of cuts I’m reversing is kind of constantly in flux
I wonder how close to bubba the ghost OG cross will end up
I might throw in a suge PK to add forth and vigor to what is in my opinion the best broad leaf PK for sure..
I haven’t heard that one.. is that a theory on what bubba is? I always assumed it was just a NL 1 or 2 or hybrid or something idk

I don’t think this is any of the well known NL’s..
and it seems a lot of people saying they have the 5 actually don’t so.. idk no clue

Here’s another pic @40 days
picture.php

sorry for the pic quality, also he says this was just thrown in no pruning or defoliation

Cvh

Supermod
^^Look at his shoes. He's the real neighborhood tough guy. Coolest dude on the block.

TPFTFW

Veteran
Nice job participating in trashing your own neighborhood.

pathetic..........

I didn’t do anything, I simply wanted to witness it..

where were u sitting on ur ass complaining?

I was stopping small business from Being looted..
that happened to be in front of the probation building

TPFTFW

Veteran
^^Look at his shoes. He's the real neighborhood tough guy. Coolest dude on the block.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there’s a fraction of my shoe collection, let’s see yours my boi
I buy and sell shoes as a side hustle and keep whatever I fancy along the way
If I was actually looting maybe I would’ve worn something a hit sportier

mexweed

Veteran
bubba kush is NLxOG, it's interesting your homie thinks some of the NL might be hindu kush renamed, I have read about some thinking an old pnw afghani plays a part in the NL/original bubba

TPFTFW

Veteran
bubba kush is NLxOG, it's interesting your homie thinks some of the NL might be hindu kush renamed, I have read about some thinking an old pnw afghani plays a part in the NL/original bubba

I do believe the NL 1 and 2 are the most pure/indica expressions of the original NL, 1 was pure.. idk I’d have to look over notes I’ve made while asking others.. I definitely have dived deep to try and figure out what this is and I’ll be getting samples into the right hands.. idc which it is.. I’m just happy I have it and want to know.

But yeah the pure original NL cut that made the numbered series is a ghani is what I was getting at

I’ll throw in more OG’s and tag em thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

TPFTFW

Veteran
Also since this is a general thread here’s another thing I’m working on..
Testing out some LED’s

picture.php

picture.php