What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Adventures of danjaman

Im from england in the uk and have been growing for 16 years.Im an expensive seed tester like us all LOL! I have a few nerve issues from broken bones and ruptured/severed my ankle ligaments(And a generally fucked up rollercoaster of a life!),when i used to play football and medicated myself with success over pharmaceutical methods (Deadly). The financial strain and overall quality of the street weed i used to buy was utter crap! The sensible thing to do was learn to grow my own! I love limey and warm OG strains along with creamy skunk/afghan strains that really heat up your face! I used to go through a lot of DNA stuff and find gems amongst them(Really like their la affie confidential stuff ,chocolope(Lovely) and koshers) along with Karma's catalogue of headstash , karmarado og and his biker kush hybrids with that limey knockout goodness. I wish everyone internationally, all the best and happy hunting and nurturing! :thank you:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Welcome to ICMag!! :D

I recommend checking out root oil, for any inflammation pain you may have. Great stuff!! :D