What's new

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

Sfv is turning out amazing. Lots of bling to it, pistils are still white.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 17
Doin a heavy drench of rejuvenate, sea stim, pepzyme, seacrop, and a little photomag and salute Mo for bortrytis prevention.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 16

Bulldog420

Veteran
CBD is bammer stress. If you have patients that want it, then that's fine. However one can create oil that wont get you high by decarboxolating (sp) the oil.

Why did you say that Microbeman? What advantage do you see with high levels of CBD?

FatherEarth

Veteran
bammer stress? LOL

CBD is incredible for pain relief. Id love it if I had high CBD results. Best pain reliever Ive ever experienced. Never smoked it but I had a sour tsunami tincture that was 10% cbd and .6% Thc it was amazing for pain.

FatherEarth

Veteran
im interested to see the terpene levels change with maturation as well as cannabinoid level fluctuations. Im doing multiple tests at various times to see when the best time to harvest for certain attributes.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBD is bammer stress. If you have patients that want it, then that's fine. However one can create oil that wont get you high by decarboxolating (sp) the oil.

Why did you say that Microbeman? What advantage do you see with high levels of CBD?

CBD is not just a component (compound) for certain patients but a part of a whole of cannabinoids which came in balance with the plant in years gone by. Having a higher CBD does not mean that total THC will be lower. According to studies, CBD works as an anti-anxiety agent (and anti-dimentia) and therefore works to counter potential anxiety/paranoia side effects.

For myself, personally I won't touch anything without a relative balance. This does not need apply to others; just my personal standard.

Of course on the other tip of the scale there are medical uses for high CBD and virtually no THC, as I'm sure you know.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Great feedback everybody. I came up with the theory that CBD is what my buddies and I called bammer stress back in the day. The herb looked and smelled good, but didn't get you high. No pain issues when I was 16-20 years old, maybe I should give it a go again.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I tried some ACDC that was pretty awesome. I wouldn't call it bammer stress at all. CBD high is super relaxing...great for chronic joint pain like rheumatism. I'll be growing a bunch of it soon.

It's really all about the entourage effect, the combination of terpenes and cannabinoids , all of them , that create the medicinal value of each plant and studying chemotype is really key.

Put up my auto blackout curtains today. Last step is completing the leading edge profiles , hanging HAF fans , and 24 e paps

FatherEarth,

Nice work. Results speak for themselves.

0.1% moisture content seems like a mistake though. Even crazy bone dry flowers have got to have more than 0.1% moisture content, right?

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I saw them in a friends indoor room and did a bunch of research on the GreenPower reflector and bulb. I paid less than wholesale.

Latest posts

Latest posts