What's new

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

milkyjoe

Veteran
Nice, I was trying to find the cause as well. Why all the sudden the N needs shot up? Also remember I delayed flower till Aug 10, so I am at least a week and half behind you guys. I will keep up my regimn, and up the does of PPD. Thanks for the advice BYF.

What products does AEA have for nitrogen? Something similar to PPD maybe? I hear you guys talk of albium (sp?) is that right

So I am running low on about half the products I bought from AEA. Any reason I should wait for this new line to drop, or should I just buy more? I plan on making a large purchase so I can incorporate this into my personal future produce farm. (about 1/2 acre next season, 2 acres in two years)

Wait. I don't remember the names but product s and r far exceed sea shield and rejuvenate.

In your case cano3 flat works

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
They are hoping to bring Biological Advantage to market with in the next month. I know it seems like that's been the word for the whole year and the initial projected launch was June but waiting till now was the right move.

Biological Advantage now has a West Coast and Colorado sales and customer rep , I can provide his number via PM , I don't want to step on any toes advertising.

I HIGHLY recommend waiting for Biological Advantage.

Flourish and Accelerate differ greatly from off the shelf Sea Shield and Rejuvenate...

If you need pure N and want to purchase through AEA you can buy CaNo3

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Nice, I was trying to find the cause as well. Why all the sudden the N needs shot up? Also remember I delayed flower till Aug 10, so I am at least a week and half behind you guys. I will keep up my regimn, and up the does of PPD. Thanks for the advice BYF.
You're noticing an increase in demand in your plants because they're hungry. Once you activate their ability to process what they're mining from the soil via their own enzyme systems they need more fuel. I used to think .7 EC was good but maybe more is better, I know you can plant right in to .7-8 and have no lag time and big healthy plants all year if you can keep the EC up
What products does AEA have for nitrogen? Something similar to PPD maybe? I hear you guys talk of albium (sp?) is that right

Sea Shield is 2-0-0 crab hydrolysate , also offer pure CaNo3 by the sack

So I am running low on about half the products I bought from AEA. Any reason I should wait for this new line to drop, or should I just buy more? I plan on making a large purchase so I can incorporate this into my personal future produce farm. (about 1/2 acre next season, 2 acres in two years)

Best of luck and have fun in the garden :tiphat:

Bulldog420

Veteran
Fix n with tanio ...or blooming blossoms...

http://bloomingblossoms.com/products-page

N is far too easy to come by ... Make sure your soil is properly moist, you might be surprised..do you have a soil EC meter?

I had an ec meter and it broke almost right away. So at the moment, no I don't. You recommend a meter?

BYF, Milky, Cannascholor, Father Earth - thanks for the advice. Looks like I will make what I have work this season, however I hope the new line is out very soon for the winter crop.:tiphat:

Pangea

Veteran
Got my AEA stuff this week, but they forgot the sea shield, which was what I wanted the most!
I`m outta the loop, whats Biological Advantage, are they associated with AEA or is it a different company in the same vein as AEA with a focus on cannabis? Do they have a website?

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Its the terpenes in the E shield that burn if you spray too much..Some terpenes in high enough concentrations can remove paint !!!

milkyjoe

Veteran
Got my AEA stuff this week, but they forgot the sea shield, which was what I wanted the most!
I`m outta the loop, whats Biological Advantage, are they associated with AEA or is it a different company in the same vein as AEA with a focus on cannabis? Do they have a website?

It is a company that combines tainio and aea products in a package designed specifically for cannabis. No website yet. A few of us were lucky enough to be involved in testing...really good product

FatherEarth

Veteran
So what's with the catalyzed water....? Where do we get or how do we make it? I'd love to help a sick friend who will be in ICU for the next two months w something like this...

FatherEarth

Veteran
Impact of Dr. Willard’s PlantCatalyst® on the Growth of ‘Northern Lights’ Cannabis (Summer 2001)
Test Objective: To determine the impact of Dr. Willard’s PlantCatalyst® on the growth of ‘Northern Lights’ cannabis plants.
Background Information: Dr. Willard’s PlantCatalyst® is a non-carbonated mineral water containing sodium meta – silicate, fossilized organics (powdered lignite), sulfated castor oil, calcium chloride and magnesium sulfate.
PlantCatalyst® received widespread public attention in 1980 when the CBS program ’60 Minutes’ broadcast interviews with people using it to increase the yields of squash and wheat crops. Dr. John W Willard, PhD, a chemist and inventor of PlantCatalyst®, described it as a colloidal particle called a micelle. He claimed the micelle has a strong negative surface which attracts and re-arranges the structure of water molecules. This makes ordinary water more reactive and more effective as a transport medium and has been shown to improve the growth and health of plants (see “Dr. Willard’s Catalyst Altered Water”, C G Crapper, Maximum Yield, May/June 1999).
Test Methodology: This test involved 64 plants called “Northern Lights” which were divided into 32 treated and 32 untreated plants.
Growing medium: The growing medium was Hydroton, a product made from lava rocks placed in 6 inch pots which were sitting in a 4 x 8 hydroponic flood table.
Test duration: This test involved 3 weeks of vegetative growth and 6 weeks of flowering.
Feeding: Both the treated and untreated plants were ‘top fed’ Atomic Feed Liquid Nutrients at 1500 ppm over one 24 hour period every 6 days during both the vegetative and flowering stages. The plants were given water and food continuously for 15 minutes every hour when the lights were on. They were also given water and food continuously for five minutes every four hours when the lights were off. The system was flushed with tap water on the seventh day.
PlantCatalyst® treatment: 60 ml of PlantCatalyst® was added to the 40 litre reservoir twice per week for the treated plants – on the first day of the food cycle and at the mid point of the cycle.
Each of the treated plants was also given a weekly foliar spray during vegetative growth. The foliar spray was comprised of 1 litre of tap water mixed with 15ml of PlantCatalyst® and applied once per week as a fine misting to the flowers to facilitate bud formation. None of the plants in the control group were given any foliar spray during this test.
Lighting: All the plants in this test received light from four 600 watt HPS growth bulbs. These four lights were on for 16 hours per day during vegetative growth and for 12 hours per day during the flowering stage.
Test Results: The largest buds on the treated plants were approximately 9 inches high and approximately 3 inches wide. The largest buds on the untreated plants were approximately 6 inches high and approximately 1.25 inches wide.

FatherEarth

Veteran
BYF,

So what's with the catalyzed water....? Where do we get or how do we make it? I'd love to help a sick friend who will be in ICU for the next two months w something like this...

Googling led me to Dr. Willard, is this what you are talking about?

FatherEarth

Veteran
BYF,

Are you a BIological Advantage representative and this is why you can't say what the deal is w the catalyzed water? Or simply something between you and I? Just trying to figure out why you would make multiple comments about this special water you're using they act like its a military secret or something? Either way just trying to understand why, no feelings about it truly. This statement is not trying to engage in a quarrel but clarify the intent of your secrecy. It's All good whatever the reason.

FE

Latest posts

Latest posts