What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advancing Eco Agriculture, Product Science

jidoka

EED49341-4C72-4F1E-BFBD-0E8D85AAD402.jpg

F068FF5E-D554-485B-8098-9C94A4E39C6E.jpg

Evil commercial weed with the EC wick turned to 2.7 and foliars in flower

jidoka

I have not used Explorer but it is a soy protein right? This is a fish protein. Gonna be a slightly different amino profile.

I use Ferti Nitro now but want to take a look at the fish just to see if a cheaper source will work as well.

jidoka

AA4E7FC5-A221-496A-A8D3-EA3E33CC1168.jpg

Chem d x I95 with a week to go. Almost no oxidative damage...kinda proud of that, the concentrate is gonna be ridiculous. Tested at 36% thca. Possibly at the expense of other terpenes...still

growingcrazy

Everyone that was sitting back reading and not contributing is what ended that thread.

200 couch growers watching and 5 people communicating.

Most people charge for that sort of thing. Slow got what he wanted.

MrBungle

I think We would rather have 5 people who might have a clue talking, than 200 clueless people chiming in all the time, and truly clogging the info pipeline.....

200 readers means 200 people who are interested in learning something.... Whats so bad about that?

growingcrazy

I am speaking to the 200 that know what they are talking about...

How many are testing/running in this method and not posting anything at all? All of you growers that are testing and mixing batches of soil or nutrients or whatever, post it. Good or bad... We aren't the smartest, we aren't the dumbest but we are all passionate.

The clueless gain knowledge by asking questions.

Last edited:

MrBungle

Wasn't there a saying about too many cooks in a kitchen? I don't remember exactly how it goes.....

I was surprised when Slow closed the thread too... It a least deserves a sticky somewhere, but maybe it did run its course?

Start a new one that analyzes the SlowN method?

G

I am speaking to the 200 that know what they are talking about...

How many are testing/running in this method and not posting anything at all? All of you growers that are testing and mixing batches of soil or nutrients or whatever, post it. Good or bad... We aren't the smartest, we aren't the dumbest but we are all passionate.

The clueless gain knowledge by asking questions.
About bacon??

jidoka

BB12A499-FB29-4BA7-89AA-8CFFF6AE3CC3.jpg

Hey Slow, if you are around can I get an opinion?

Ignore the ghetto irrigation. But see that leaf. Do you recognize the defect?

Bottom only so definitely mobile element. Occurred after I fixed P. I know by checking top tissue vs bottom Mg is high but not crazily.

But maybe I never knew how low Mg can be. So right now that is my thinking. But I would appreciate a second opinion.