What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

advanced nutrients ...

G

guest123

not sure how many of you guys have heard of this company , but i had a good yarn with the owner at the mardigrass in nimbin the other day ,, seemed like a pretty well informed guy , and definately knew his product ... so he gave me a few buckets of his outdoor formula to try out , i had a look at some of the weed that had been grown with the nutes , and it looked dandy ... so ill give it a go ,, just gotta send the buckets to myself ,, planes dont seem to fertalizer friendly these days and ill let you know more ... herese a bit of the weed grow using the advanced nutrients , coincindently grown by a mate in nimbin ...

king j

only downside i ever hear about is either that its not available locally or its a bit too expensive... some of their stuff is definately pricy
was gonna try their organic big bud formula but its too expensive for me to think about right now.

G

The Voodoo - Piranha - Baracade - Humic - will go a long way - the rest Ur grow can eat up very quickly.

The b-52 & a spot of fulvic has made a good folar spray

I have found mixing up bacth of this line to be a bit much & am moving to a simpler fert ststem -

The Organic Iguana Juice Grow-Bloom & bat guano's/worm castings are my next moves

http://www.advancednutrients.com/new2/homeframe.html

cpt.kush

hey wally , i have some ladies in there 4th week of flowering and i'v been useing advanced mother earth grow & bloom throughout the whole grow and i gotta say it's some good stuff ..imoa it's like useing earth juice but advanced adds a lil more organics to there mix ..you can best beleave im not giving up my old organic nutes like king j said this stuff is pricy ..good luck and keep us posted on how well advanced works for you ..cpt.k

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I'm using the IG Bloom and absolutely love it. I've been running that, Carbo Load and Big Bud and the results I have seen are some of the best yet. For veg I am using IG Grow, Pirhana, Tarantula and SensiZym.

That IGB, Big bud (weeks 2-5 0r 6) and Carbo flowering combo is the shiznt.

Here are some of the results - this one just went into a 48 hr dark exile.

Jah

AN

AN

wally I bet you're going to wanna check out the whole line after one go.They do a lot of research.

R

rule35sub1

AN big bud and overdrive have produced my best buds, m.steelers, your buds look nice and frosty...

G

guest123

cool thanks for all the response ,, sounds like you are all agreed that it works well but the price is a bit xxxxy , i guess we have to sum up and see if the results can make a few extra $$ and make up for tht i guess ,, if it yeilds more then the extra price can be accounted for i spose ...
mine should be here in the next few days , so will begin then ...

G

i use AN 3 part formula
results are spectacular for veg using min dosage. But i dont like it for bloom, the bottles recommend to strong of a dosage. It was the first time i overfertized my plants. I went back to Canna for my Bloomers

G

Guest 2535

Im using the Heavy Harvest line outdoors this year. Ive given the spring blend so far, and the results are absolutely amazing. I used heavy harvest on a few ladies, and some bat guano on others, and the Advanced plants are literally twice as large (except one i goofed on). One mistake i made - if your plants are on a slope, make sure you dont top-dress too heavy up-stream. I burned the hell out of one plant like that, as soon as the rain came it all washed right down to the stem. Im sure this is common info to most outdoor growers though.. Im somewhat of a newbie outside.

full time daddy
Veteran
o your gonna lov it wd.

i have yet to use it in soil but as far as the hydro it rocks....

id pinch out for the bud blood,bigbud,overdrive for flower for sure.....

i will be for sure this yr n i have a few duck's to feed...i cant pay for the whole line for veg but im not going to under cut the bloom.......

i did get the better half of the veg the pricy stuff anyways ;)

if ya put it up to any other nute its about the same price really..... its the shipping that kills ya :bat:

G

Heavy Harvest

Heavy Harvest

How many times did you have to use Heavy Harvest per season? Thanks Jubei

G

guest123

the heavy harvest is what i have sloppy joe ,, looks like pretty powerful stuff ,,,
spring , summer and fall blend is what i have ... the npk rating is unreal , ive never used anything near that strong , will set aside somewhere so i can see how it handles things out there ....

G

I am right behind you wally. I did not start with the Spring, but am going to give the Summer and Fall Heavy Harvest a shot being I am out of my organic tea mix. I have only used Overdrive from AN before and have really good luck with it. We will have to see and compare results.

issack

Veteran
i just started useing the 2 part system ...sensi bloom a and b we'll see what happends...

Reibsi

Advanced Nutes

Advanced Nutes

HIGH guys........i`ve been useing Advanced nutes for 2 years now, inside and out. Have grown AK -47,White Rhino,Dynamite,Armageddon...just to name a few....all in soil...all with AN nutes....I`ve been a member at there site for 2 years now and have used most of there products and Beneficials so maybe i can help out...when asked.

I am currently just finnishing up a run of AK -47 and Dynamite. I am also using there dry feeder called "Harvest Pride" on my outdoor gals....i apply it at a rate of 50 grams per 2 foot hole.....It is all organic with a synthetic fert added for that quick start...........I applied it to a few test holes last year and they were roughly 2 ounces heavier than the holes that didn`t receive it............so i will use it on all my holes.

Note........The Heavy Harvest is designed as a stand alone product..........hence the NPK..........hope this helps!

G

:joint: What's up Issack, I'm using the same nutes on my indoor.Let me know what you think of them.Peace.