What's new

Advanced Nutrients is a horrible brand

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGrow

Yeah thats right, I got Juicy Roots (the rooting gel) and JumpStart (cloning nutrient, mainly vitamin B and Kelp).

I squeeze the juicy roots gel into the rapid rooter hole as instructed, make the final cut on the clone under water, at an angle, sometimes even making an extra slit. Everything was done perfectly including the environment.
I spray the clones with JumpStart as directed, sometimes giving it a rest.

This is the second time around failing with around 40 clones. The first time I failed I thought it might be because I was saturating the rapid rooters and squeezing them out a little. Then I heard that the Rapid Rooters are as moist as they need to be outta the package.

I did still get around 8 healthy clones from the first failed batch (after a month), but I did the second batch even more pro, and 2 and 1/2 weeks later I have nothing but yellow stumps.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
ooh honey, that's cool.

I am not a fan of the AN as a company, but goddamit every time I use their nutes I get the best yields. I hate myself and all of this gorgeous sticky bud!

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
you really get better yields with that shit? ive been sticking with the 3 part gh for some time now and it does me WONDERS... tried the conneuseur only to realize that i spent way to much money and it did no better then my pureblend or b.c

i use the AN line of organic nutes and they are so horrible they did this to my plants i mean how am i supposed to smoke anything else when my buds taste soooo good and are frosty as hell... and to top it all off when it drys and cures it turns into this someone has to stop these people!!! they might put all the dealers out of buisness!!! ever heard of "operator error"? i dont use AN for cloning though... i use earth juice rootstock cloning gel and rooting hormone

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Yeah thats right, I got Juicy Roots (the rooting gel) and JumpStart (cloning nutrient, mainly vitamin B and Kelp).

I squeeze the juicy roots gel into the rapid rooter hole as instructed, make the final cut on the clone under water, at an angle, sometimes even making an extra slit. Everything was done perfectly including the environment.
I spray the clones with JumpStart as directed, sometimes giving it a rest.

This is the second time around failing with around 40 clones. The first time I failed I thought it might be because I was saturating the rapid rooters and squeezing them out a little. Then I heard that the Rapid Rooters are as moist as they need to be outta the package.

I did still get around 8 healthy clones from the first failed batch (after a month), but I did the second batch even more pro, and 2 and 1/2 weeks later I have nothing but yellow stumps.

and you blame advanced nutrient brand for this? you think buying a certain brand will give you unbelievable clone success? i once heard "its a poor carpenter who blames his tools"......

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
and you blame advanced nutrient brand for this? you think buying a certain brand will give you unbelievable clone success? i once heard "its a poor carpenter who blames his tools"......

yep , well said. I have used AN sensi line with some additives and AN flush for years with great results .. to each is own !

toohighmf

Veteran
HAHA! Another disgruntled AN user blaming their shitty product for a mediocre crop. go get some pure blend pro or foxfarm and try it again. Sorry, but whoever convinced you to use AN in the first place, whether it be a shop owner or their ridiculous ads, saw you coming... from miles away.

Pepper

Yea, look what Iguana Juice did to my plants.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 36

slappyjack

Have you tried bubble cloning? It's so freaking easy.

Tap water, two bubble wands, no heating pad. no underwater cuts, no rooting gel.. Just two weeks of waiting with 99% success every time.

I just cut lots of shoots, trim the leaves and put them all in the cloner. Then I pull the cloner lid and trim each stem from underneath with scissors to 1 inch below the lid. Replace the lid, add a humidity dome and wait.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
sorry to hear about the bad experience with the rooting gels but honesty juicy roots works ok for me..maybe it was too humid in your dome or temps were a little high or they were just over soaked?? either way it sucks to just throw away stuff....i used to use wilsons rooting gel and it works fine......

I like AN Iguana Juice mainly for the NPK ratio. It has more N for flower and isn't packed full of P... I only use the bloom formula... I agree most of the additives AN makes are way over priced... I mix my own fulvic and humic acid concentrates, use Botanicare AquaShield instead of Voodoo Juice, Roots Organic Oregonism XL instead of Piranha and Tarantula, Hygrozyme instead of Sensizym... For a bloom boost I use Age Old Organics liquid Kelp and Roots Organic HPK... I like the AN Organic B for my B vitas... This mix is way cheaper than going with the full line of AN supplements :2cents:

:joint:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Sounds like you gave your clones too much food. Dont Rapid rooters have nutrients already in them?

toohighmf

Veteran
I like your organic reg dude. Humax and so many others out there in commercial ag are so cheap and concentrated! OGXL is a great beneficial combo.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
you really get better yields with that shit? ive been sticking with the 3 part gh for some time now and it does me WONDERS... tried the conneuseur only to realize that i spent way to much money and it did no better then my pureblend or b.c

Yeah, I used to use GH 3-part too, then I overheard someone say they switched to AN Sensi 2-part and got way better yields, so I said fuckit and bought some. Sure enough, I went from about 1.2# per light to about 1.7# per light on it. It's relatively cheap, pretty easy to find and works well for me (and a couple friends who also love it now) but everyone is different, so is every garden. Use what works best for you! :joint:

toohighmf

Veteran
Sensi 2 part is a cheap knock off of AB fertilizer co SVA/B and SBA/B. Should I say expensive. you know what I mean. give it a try. it is much more stabile than AN

Status
Not open for further replies.