What's new

Adhesive CURVED Zipper Doors??

ive never had a problem with just doing two tarp zippers. if you make the poly longer then the ground and also the zippers youcan allow youself to actually have your door 3-6inches longer then it needs to be blocking any light (or anything that will truly matter).

that door was sweet but only 30" wide... my doors are 4 foot lol... and the zippers i use now are not light proof but the poly behind them should be.

FWIW the one I use is 36". The link is for reference for people that don't know what a prehung door is.

DutchBoy

I took a tarp, cut out from the middle a rectangle door with the top still attached. I used some black gorilla tape and taped magnetic strips to the "door" and "frame". I brought the heaviest, strongest, thinnest magnets I could find. I used it on construction projects for dust control and ease of use. You could just walk through it and the weight of itself snapped the door closed.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
pre-hung door is a fancy way of saying plain ol' door i guess.

Pre-hung just means it's already framed square, all you gotta do is nail it inbetween some studs, boom, instant door.

Beats the living hell outta having to frame and hang on your own.

St3ve

Fucking brilliant.. it says that they are waterproof as well.

I wasn't even looking or thinking about this and now I'm going to get a few.

Thanks

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thread revival!

zippers-resized-600.jpg

Looks like an easy fix? Nice sloping curve, I'ma give it a shot soon.

Or premade ones like this or that. No idea what they cost, neither lists price.

DemonTrich

Veteran
^^^^^^
nice. I dropped 103.00 on a custom made pre-hung door for my new bloom room from lowes. I would have rather went the zipper route.