What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACMPR Personal-Use Production ... current wait time?

Vhghost

Right on guys, I'm just crossing my i's and doting my t's ;) haha
As for the gov.... I have a finger held up for them at all times.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
15 weeks.

Also, my friend isn't one of the 'Dr Goddard' patients. He just had completely disc replacement surgery in his lower spine. They cut his stomach open, removed/shaved 3 of his L-something discs and 3 M6 discs we installed in his lower back. Was a massive surgery. 1 year recovery.

His doctors cut him off pain killer 8 weeks after surgery. Yes just been suffering since.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Going to your MP and having them complain to health Canada should be done, 4 months is beyond ridiculous, should also write to Mr. Tousaw so he can start complaining as well, give him ammunition for the next time he goes to court as I am sure he will when the legislation for recreational goes forward if not before for medical again. Apply pressure in numbers and I am sure Mr. Blair will be very receptive for new ideas, as much as he doesn't want to.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how may of you who have been waiting and enduring unreasonable access , have written your MP, written the health minister and written the judges who presided over the supreme court cases to provide the proof that the government and health canada are NOT providing you as a patient, reasonable access?

I mean it's all fine and good to go onto a forum and whine and bitch and get moral support from your compadres but if you are not rattling the chains of the higher ups and letting them know the system is failing you. We are getting where we are in the states because we are pushing hard for it.
You canadians just like sitting back and waiting for your government to allow you to do stuff when the power is really yours to force them to do the will of the people.
no offense but a lot of canadians sure do act like sheep.

You come to our country, tukur jerbs, smoke our weed and then think you can criticize and point out negative aspects of our national character? On our subforum?

You are like my new favorite person.

TheBlackman

how may of you who have been waiting and enduring unreasonable access , have written your MP, written the health minister and written the judges who presided over the supreme court cases to provide the proof that the government and health canada are NOT providing you as a patient, reasonable access?

I mean it's all fine and good to go onto a forum and whine and bitch and get moral support from your compadres but if you are not rattling the chains of the higher ups and letting them know the system is failing you. We are getting where we are in the states because we are pushing hard for it.
You canadians just like sitting back and waiting for your government to allow you to do stuff when the power is really yours to force them to do the will of the people.
no offense but a lot of canadians sure do act like sheep.

yo,
those rose coloured glasses be obstructin' the scene,
copoRATe Cannabis will be the norm,
all else be the devil's weed if you know what I mean,

'rado she's gettin' bent over a barrel it seems,
restricted who can grow for who,
bye bye co-op's cause ,
big brother will control the green machine,

try as they may it won't work like they see,
we all just keep growin' our own,
and growin' in peace,

now realize that 'legal lies'- ation ain't about protectin' anything more then shareholders profits you'll see,

but they will be locking up more folks for simply growin' their own growin' some tree's,

now I ain't here to be a drag my friends both far and wide,
just droppin' some info about the great Cannabis divide.

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Colorado-to-ban-growing-pot-for-others-419049444.html

Jonny Lan

Have you guys checked out the other thread in the canada section about pushing forward with legalization? Dude posted an article there about health canada speeding up the process for liscenced producer hopefuls by hiring more people to process shit faster. Why hasn't that been done for us? The actuall patients who need the help? I'm sick of this shit. Seems the only way to get something in this world is to take it.

Buddha1

Veteran
Just this minute...I got off the phone with HC...Was on hold for 1 and a half hours.

They recieved my application on Jan. 8 and its still with processing agent, being processed.
Because of a very high application rate...They said to call back and check with them in 3 weeks, they couldn't give me a completion date at this time(That puts my app at 16 weeks plus for delivery).

It's a good thing I'm covered by the injunction or this long wait time would be a huge inconvenience.
I feel for the new patient applying to the ACMPR program or those that were excluded from the injunction for reason out of there control(had to move, lost there DG...etc., etc).

Once your doctor signs...you ARE legal and NOT legal at the exact same time.
Which means the LAW can FUCK with you, if they had a mind too. Turning your life into a complete SHIT show for long while.
With it being dismissed in the end by the courts once u finally recieved your paper work from HC.

Also...Thunking about this back dating of licenses to the doctors signature is really screwy.
IMO...Not only will the law be able to screw with you as I mentioned earlier...we will loose 2-3 months everytime we apply.
Esenseally moving backwards 2 or 3 months on each application, with trying to compansate so we receive our new license before the old one expires.

They ACMPR needs to make a few big changes to make this program on an even keil with the old MMAR program and more changes to be remotely consider reasonable access.
How about a 5 year renewal like a driver's license for a start, since we obviously can't afford more employee's to move things along...maybe we can avoid these long waits for our paper work, putting our health and liberty in jeopardy.

Peace...B

PS...Really disappointed Mr. Trudeau...Liberals spending has double the campaign promises predictions and nothing for the ACMPR...or at least nothing for the individual Medical MJ grower. I'm sure the LP are getting all they need out HC for their submitted tax dallors.

PSS.... Sorry for ranting...didn't have that in mind at the start.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Have you guys checked out the other thread in the canada section about pushing forward with legalization? Dude posted an article there about health canada speeding up the process for liscenced producer hopefuls by hiring more people to process shit faster. Why hasn't that been done for us? The actuall patients who need the help? I'm sick of this shit. Seems the only way to get something in this world is to take it.

I think you need look no further than your own signature for confirmation of this thought. Malcolm X was right, “Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.” Now get them seeds and clones going!

zoic

How about a 5 year renewal like a driver's license for a start, since we obviously can't afford more employee's to move things along

Now that would be a very reasonable and logical way for them to do this. Every year is insane, like they think this is antivirus software or something.

YnoT79

Not registered

Not registered

Anyone of you have the problem of waited 2-3 months and were told your name not registered under system and when you have your tracking number and shown that HC have received

Jonny Lan

Anyone of you have the problem of waited 2-3 months and were told your name not registered under system and when you have your tracking number and shown that HC have received
no they usually tell me at least the have received it. we have sent in three so far.

btw the first license we applied for was for my girl, hers came back in 4 weeks. mine has not cam back yet and its been a LONG time.

Started the process November 10th. Had to wait until December 5th to actually get in to see the doctor since I refused to pay a fee and NHS charges your healthcare.

Had the 5 minute skype on the 5th, and had to wait until January 15th to have a second skype call to get the ACMPR appointment done.

HC received Jan 25th.

Wife sent hers on Feb 5, was received on the 10th.

The 3g they gave me is horseshit, so I called mid December to get a followup appointment to raise the gpd. I was told they would go up to 10g a day. Wrong. They put me up to 5g a day. Still useless. Now Im about to pay the $500+ to mmas.ca for the 30g a day.

So I have yet to received my first papers, then HC will receive my update to the 5g a day, and THEN I will have to wait all over again once I get this 30g script.

Oh lets not forget that we will be moving come September so lets apply again to change the address.

What a fucking joke.

YnoT79

no they usually tell me at least the have received it. we have sent in three so far.

btw the first license we applied for was for my girl, hers came back in 4 weeks. mine has not cam back yet and its been a LONG time.

Bro for me they obviously received it. I got tracking number and show when they received it and who received it. Now I call up and check after 3 months and were told your name is not in the system and whoch means we never received your application or else it would be in by now. So confuse with HC now. Were told it could take up to 2 months to get your name registered in the system from the day they received. And if you call and check and it's not there they tell you to call back in 2 weeks. And doing that twice and there go another month. (12 weeks) and still not registered. Hmmmm where did my application go?. Fuck up system.