What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Acid attacks in East London

Floridian

Veteran
Not knowing much about chems it couldn't be the up could it?And in over a decade I've make a small bottle of down last forever,I've never used it for anything but to lower the PH of rockwool cubes solution when starting clones.If I ever needed to down my nutrient PH for any reason a skosh of fert seemed a much better option to me than acid.I'm not sure what GBH is 944 but I'm sure it's just a slap on the wrist when they deserve some skin removed from their fuckin faces.Damn it makes me mad man,I can remember very well being that age and the crazyiness we would indulge in,but nothing ever to hurt anybody it was never part of the equation although we were rebellious little fucks.To actually hurt someone?Never ever considered or contemplated.Kids to need to understand the consequences but first they need actual consequences they can understand and believe could be part of the equation

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey buddy,,,,
GBH = grevious bodily harm same sort of charge for beating someone in a bar brawl,,
a few years back a good friend,one of my oldest who last year moved his wife and three kids back to cali had aggro and had jayes fluid chucked in his face and then hit with a bat but he is a game bastard,,
when the police decided on charges because no bones were broken they could go for GBH only,, fucking joke,,those kids will piss themselfs laughing when they here those charges,,stealing a moped, for fucks sake,,,,
One of the reasons he used his green card from his first marriage to get the hell out of dodge to laguna in cali ,,,i think its called that,,,,,,
keep safe and well floridian old mate,,,s2

YetiOG

Unable to get to my fav Turkish bakers this morning,,,,,
Road closed off as two bastards on a moped chucked acid in the faces of 4 or 5 peeps in the Hackney,Clapton, and Stokey [newington]
areas of East London,,,,
one victim was robbed of his moped and others got it full in the face,
no other news at present,,,,,
getting sick to fucking death of this,,,,a 20min journey to my mums can now take upto 2 hours if they are raiding somewhere or someone,,,all the bastard roads blocked and cut off and now these little fuckers lobbing acid into peoples faces,,
blessings and light to the acid victims,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Wow thats crazy. Im in canada we are lucky the terrorism is minimal and far from me. I hate these retards have to go one fucking with people...

Those teenage fucks should be forced to drink that acid same shit them threw on people...

Blazeee

Veteran
Haha doubt I'd try it but you never know I get hangry.

Do juveniles get real punishment there?

They will get sent to a YOI (Young Offenders Institution), basically prison housing young people under the age of 21 or so, essentially its a breeding ground for bullys. As 994s2 mentioned their names wont get released as they are under the age of 18.

I agree with HIGA the whole country has been going tits up recently.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I believe that it was H2S04 (Sulfuric Acid) that was thrown in the faces of several food delivery fella's on small motorbikes (moped's) with the aim of stealing said modes of transport...

There has been a plague of such bike-jacking attacks around London in recent months, some brandishing knives which now have heavier sentences attached to such crimes, due to recent changes in the laws. But apparently, being caught just carrying sulfuric acid is not yet considered a crime, until it's been used in one.

Nasty bastards to do this sort of thing. Acid wounds never really go away, and those that get them have to face many plastic surgery operations to try and look somewhat normal again.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe that it was H2S04 (Sulfuric Acid) that was thrown in the faces of several food delivery fella's on small motorbikes (moped's) with the aim of stealing said modes of transport...

There has been a plague of such bike-jacking attacks around London in recent months, some brandishing knives which now have heavier sentences attached to such crimes, due to recent changes in the laws. But apparently, being caught just carrying sulfuric acid is not yet considered a crime, until it's been used in one.

Nasty bastards to do this sort of thing. Acid wounds never really go away, and those that get them have to face many plastic surgery operations to try and look somewhat normal again.

yes,,nasty,spiteful,,little bastards,,,,,
sadly and i hate to admit that the acid throwing is something we may have inherited from Jamaica,,
They have had a huge problem in Downtown Kingston for many years with the victims often female,,,,,,
New laws to be passed very quickly so hopefully it will cut down easy access,,,,,s2

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not only Jamaica mate,

You see alot of news reports about husbands/lovers throwing acid at their wives/women in Indian sub-continent countries too.

I guess that our so-called wonderful multi-culti society imports these types of crimes, since we haven't seen so much of it in the past.

yts farmer

Veteran
yes,,nasty,spiteful,,little bastards,,,,,
sadly and i hate to admit that the acid throwing is something we may have inherited from Jamaica,,
They have had a huge problem in Downtown Kingston for many years with the victims often female,,,,,,
New laws to be passed very quickly so hopefully it will cut down easy access,,,,,s2

I've heard one of my Jamaican pals refer to that as monkey oil or something along those lines.

People must be able to remember the young muslim girl who had acid thrown in her face and gave her some of the worst facial injuries ive ever seen, police caught the attacker and they found out it wasone of her friends who had sprayed her in the face because she wad jealous of her, think that bitch got 7 or 9 years.

Peace.

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah,i heard about that.she was a good looking kid.apparently i heard its somewhat common.fuckers on scooters throwing acid to rob people or something.either way i feel bad for that poor girl.i saw the aftermath pictures.fucked up shit

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Battery acid and peroxide from the beauty store could be some dangerous stuff if mixed together.....yeehaw

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why can't we apply the same value life once had to life today?

I used to be rather crafty at problem solving.

I may be ready for retirement.

My main point remains...

Baklava > random violence

Carry on.

:yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts