What's new

aceseeds ?site down?

S

sativagrower87

TheSg you grow em outdoor in BC? :yoinks: BC def not the tropical jungles :D

TheSg

CHECK'EM!!!

CHECK'EM!!!

I thank Ace for the Beautiful VietnamBlack*MeaoThai.

n' I thank'em for these OTH(purple)*MeaoThai

The Vietblack Hybrid is an amazin' looking plant it's really colorful n' it's got the most amazing fresh smell not hazy or woody but something else, something very clean smelling n' fresh like a soap or cleaner...
This is no smoke report but enjoy the pics!
I've tried pollenating lower branches with a bluberry kush male from bagseed.
:thank you: ACE

eskimo

Veteran
oh mann looking at the haze photos ... won a pack of the last offer on seedbay .... but they didnt found there way to me ... waiting about a month+ now:dunno::shucks:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
eskimo,

I won two packs from the old Seedbay Ace OTH1 stock. One pack made it to me and the other pack did not. I had several communications with Seedbay staff and they let me know that the seeds were damaged and were never shipped. They say I now have a credit on the site, which I will need to use at some point.

I would contact Seedbay and ask them about it. Does it say they shipped and does it have a legitimate ship date (after your winning bid)? Mine never did for the pack that didn't ship.

I found the bay to be reasonably responsive and assuming my credit is good, then they've done everything they can.

Wish you luck!

eskimo

Veteran
thank you very very muchs for that reply u.h.n

hawe a great time and all the best towards to ya :wave:

eskimo

Veteran
...they dont even care ... send them a mail some days ago ... they replyd ... then i saw your post uhn, i send them 1 more , with no reply ...now i saw some other people(at least 1) had the same problem with not resiving his ace haze ....they looked his tread
stopping now to by at seedbay ....on the other hand i hawe many many seeds to grow... mayby this was a good thing ...so i could stop ...

TheSg

SNOW THAI!

SNOW THAI!

Eskimo Deal with Ace they're much more reliable I'd say. I'm actually shocked at the sound of the customer service that seedbay has given to ya.
Sorry to hear Eskimo, I guess I know I wont be dealing with them.
Here's one for a cold day!!
VietBlack*MeaoThai in the snow.

Here's some of the Purple OThaze*MeaoThai from Ace, they haven't put on much flowers before the snow...

n' Here are a few night shots of the Red-ish Vietblack*MeaoThai.

This is one beautiful plant IMO, I have to believe the colours were brought on by a snowy British Columbia environment, it also may have slowed down seed production in this plant immensley I pollenated it and waited for maybe a total of 4 weeks but nothing showed.
I'm also very new to pollenating plants, so the cold can't be entirely to blame...
thanks Ace!
I'll cherish the plant and it's clone n' definitely share the smoke with Friends n' Family.
:ying:

TheSg

Does anyone know why there's no ace site anymore?
I know they have problems with there site here n' there but it's usually accesible...
I can't even find it lately?
I hope the best for Dubi and for Charlie and the others close to the Ace members, Anyone got any info to clear the air?

TheSg

ICmag's just as good

ICmag's just as good

At least we have IC here to allow for information exchange amongst Ace fans and Ace n' cannabiogen operators.

the vietblack*MeaoThai is truly a plant everyone should try growing out in the backyard!
If it worked for me it'll work for most!
This is one of the happiest smokes I've ever had.
Such unbelievable flavours of sweetness and fruity/berry tones are 1st thing noticed.
VietBlack*meaoThai's smells Remind me of juicy fruit gum.
The You Can't get enough of it, kind of smell is just bursting in these buds.
I also got 2 seeds of this plant which I pollinated using a blueberry kush male.
I hope these little green seeds sprout as this is the first season I've ever had planned pollination. Planned as in done by my hands and not the outdoor condition, Hope the hybrid will lean towards the very frosty VietBlack Mom!
:ying:

ker2noir

Hi the Sg,
I really enjoy your grow report.
Your pictures are very nice, wait the smoke report.
I like the snow/green contrast...Incredible. What latitude are you?
Good luck

TheSg

Lat.

Lat.

my Latitude is 49.
I never think of it much however.
The plants grown over the past season really aren't the kind that supposedly "work" in this latitude.
however I managed to get a nice yield and it has lasted me up until now for personal, and Non-personal, medicine. That means I've shared quite a bit. :dance013:
I really liked watching the different phenotypes develop. I didn't get a lot of plants after the first seedlings were eaten by surrounding wildlife.
But still There's always something learned by the mistakes we make.
I can here the phrase don't put all your eggs in one basket ringing in my head... haha
Sorry 'bout the late reply Ker2noir and Thanks very much!
I have a cutting each of the VietBlack*MeaoThai and OTH*MT
I wish I could get more BC folks interested in growing there own and choosing Sativa.
I have managed to influence a few.
Better said the Ace buds have managed to convince the few fellow smokers that there is a good reason to grow your own and choose sativas.
Here's some BC bud for an example of Contrast to the exotic Ace seeds cannabis.
This was by far the best Kush I have had in a long time and it was grown outdoors!
dry Vietblack*MeaoThai.