What's new

aceseeds.org freebies

C

charlie garcia

Dont know much about deliveries and so am afraid but about X18/Uzbek better... was a funny rehersal attempt with Tom Hill Pakistan X18 and couple of pure Uzbekistan males.
A backcross to X18 was done, and maybe Dubi talks about this bx generation
hope he can confirm
best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High,

There are other interesting freebies available

Afghani x Uzbeki
Angola liamba x Meao Thai
Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai

will send angolese and vietnamese x meao thai freebies to seedbay with our next order.

grandsrin

High evry body.
Dubi thank you for your Angola liamba x Meao Thai freebie it s one of my favorite smoke quite clear and Only in the head.Sometime too much in the head it s a quite strong smoke.:eggnog:
It s not too much speedy like a haze strain .

I only grow one pheno, and i dont know how can be the differents pheno.I hope i will be able to find an clear speedy one betwen the 18 seeds left i ve got.

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai sond like a crassy one too.

by GS

Ise

Are freebies from aceseeds.com or seedboutique? My 2 packs of pakistan chitral kush from seedboutique were sent today & it will be a nice surprise to get some freebies.

:thanks:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Are freebies from aceseeds.com or seedboutique? My 2 packs of pakistan chitral kush from seedboutique were sent today & it will be a nice surprise to get some freebies.

:thanks:

Welcome Ise,

Freebies will be sent soon to SB with new order but they have not been available with past orders.

el gordo

i'm with grandsrin, the angola x thai it one of the best weed i got this year, to not to say the best(clearly much more potent and speedy than the guawis and other strains like deep chunk, romulan diesel, space queen, jamaican grape, shishkaberry and some others...), i think i have an intermediate pheno because it doesn't look like a thai at all but the flavours are very related to thais, i found mine to be most speedy and poten strain of this year, simply i love it... CONGRATS ACE! you can smoke lots of joints though the day and be still functional (in a very weird-psichedelic way but functional anyways)! :xmasnut: glad i saved a cut of this, next year will repeat!

wdcf

I requested the x18 x uzbeki freebies and I got the uzbekiX Afghani :( I was really looking forward to trying some form of the X18! Oh well, im sure they will still be killer

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Dont know much about deliveries and so am afraid but about X18/Uzbek better... was a funny rehersal attempt with Tom Hill Pakistan X18 and couple of pure Uzbekistan males.
A backcross to X18 was done, and maybe Dubi talks about this bx generation
hope he can confirm
best
So are these the XVIII bx1 that Raco made?

Stay Safe

C

charlie garcia

guess is same lot we shared seeds with him yes, he shared with us a Toms X18 cut and we made the work here, went back to Bx to X18
best

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So are these the XVIII bx1 that Raco made?

Stay Safe

Hola GDK and all :wave:

You have the bx1.I dont know if the freebies are F1´s or bx1.
As charlie said,I donated my x18 and Ras Pablo donated the pollen that fathered the bx1.Charlie made the rest :respect:
From I´ve seen,the results are pretty good so far :abduct:
here´s a bud of the bx1 grown indoors under a 400 HPS
010-7.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks grandsrin and el gordo for share your insights about angolese x meao thai,

It's for sure a great experience for sativa lovers looking for that crazy clear up high, so rare to find lately in commercial strains.

Let's go sativa! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What is Angola liamba please?

Hello 4 Dragons,

It's a great angolese sativa landrace from late 70s, before angolese civil war, liamba was almost extinct after the war and angolese growers re started to grow with other south african lines.

It was preserved and reproduced by mano negra since then and shared with our collective when he was working with us. It's a very special sativa landrace, great earthy-floral aromas, incredible up clear stimulating high, flowers have a medium size but are very resinous and dense, big ovaries. 12-14 flowering time, finishing late october-early november in the northern hemisphere.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Finally the angolese x thai freebies won't be available as freebies in the future (neither at SB or at our website).

Sorry for any inconvenience but it has been a personal decision of one of the persons involved in the group.

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao thai freebies will be available soon at SB.

Thanks for understand. dubi

Goldenseed

Hey Dubi!!

Have you any plans on releasing a pure Angola line? I think theres big big potential in these plants.

Happy vibes ~ GS:wave:

4 Dragons

The Angolese x Thai is all gone then? I've been looking for an incredible up clear stimulating strain. Your gear is rocking the planet and I always send people here when Sativa pops up in the conversation! Good on you for what you and charlie have been doing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry but as commented previously,

We are NOT going to distribute commercially or as freebies any pure angolese or angolese cross. Thanks for understand

grandsrin

Hi dubi
I like your angola *thai a lot, i have already say that 10 times.:respect:

But don't you think that make some: angola*banghi haze could be a good speedy pot.:party:

I tought that cross could be a good F1, fast, powerfull,tasty, easy indoor (thai *angola is not too difficulte to grow indoor).

Here just a few word to complete this thread.

I read on a few post here on IC that la mano negra: banghi(congo i think)*angola verde was a killer smoke.
Do you have that line or is some one as still got that beans, or some info about it.

By GS

Latest posts

Latest posts