What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace'Sativa research (:

R

rüdiger

:tiphat:

Thats over N! I would strongly reduce N part in fert! What EC?

I use agri-grade total nutrient in salt form with NPK 8/12/24 for flowering sativas, and try to reduce EC level from 0,7 to 0,35(my tap). last 4 weeks of a 12 weeker is starving!
week 1-4 ec0,7 ;week 5-8 ec0,6 down to 0.35 ; week 9-12 ec ~0,35, tapwater. Ph'ed @ ~6,5.

Thats the exact feeding schedule I try right now for my Z#1, Zamaldelica fem. . (but my grow is not that "normal").
I use that in combination with healthy/living soil/worms.

what is "preflower" light schedule? If 12/12, count flowering from this point. maybe important when you compare flowering times with others! day 1 12/12 = day 1 flowering.
If I would count like that my am#3 is fully finished @28days:biggrin:
:dance013:

Rüdiger

bwoyrude

Veteran
Thanks for the advice. I guessed that this nitrogen :)
Can be considered 35 days of flowering, coz "preflower" light schedule is 12/12.
But I think it is not correct, from 1st day of 12/12 the plants begin to rebuild processes, start preparing to bloom, and this phase I can not call flowering.
my mistake, do not correctly be considered 2 weeks of pre.flo for all plants, and thats fact
Cheers :)

R

rüdiger

and seedplants usually take longer to start flower as they are often not mature at this point, so I think your preflowering is ok, sorry;)

Can you reduce the part (a?) in nute so there is less N in total while maintaining EC with putting in more "B" part?

your congo looks speciale:biggrin:

:tiphat:rüdiger

bwoyrude

Veteran
Of course, I'm reducing Part A, and i did't give them more than 100ppm nitrogen from birth.
Ye man, I like this congo too, can't take my eyes from him when watering.
Incredible smell, incredible colors :dance013:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi bwoyrude,

They look very healthy and deep green with the new feeding, keep the feeding in the same way now they are arriving to half flowering.

The Zamaldelica looks like has no problems in your last pics, they all look great with the potential to produce big, resinous and good looking flowers at the end of the cycle.
The congo is a real beauty :) Nice african x purple pakistani expression. Kind regards!

bwoyrude

Veteran
Ello Dubi,
they all look great with the potential to produce big, resinous and good looking flowers at the end of the cycle.
Yes my friend, the smell tells me the same :)

NeJams looks ready, another 1-2 weeks.
A very strange story with them, I suppose, they are shocked by FIM and TOP + not enough space in grow stage ... and i received 2 "nepjam lowryders" in my @sativa tent =\

:tiphat:

Last edited:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Cheers.
Yesterday I found a ripe bananas on the fat bushy zml, looks funny,like realistic african bananas but it's a very sad fact - this one are hermie.
I don't want throw him out of the tent, I hope it does not spoil the overall harvest.

Last edited:

wingdings

Veteran
A little pollen never hurt anyone : ) Great grow going here bwoyrude. Soon you will have a selection of buds on hand that would make anyone jealous!

wingdings

Veteran
Ok I didn't see you were using fem seeds my bad. Ive grown some seeds from hermie pollen (I think its a somewhat natural trait for true sativas) and things went well.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm sorry to hear it bwoyrude.

Original Zamaldelica standard outcross had some small hermie expressions (about 5 %) coming from the Zamal side, inevitable from a straight Zamal cross. That's one of the reasons why we are working with selected Zamaldelica parental plants without hermie tendencies for the next generations. Please, pm me and will send you a replacement.

Kind regards!

bwoyrude

Veteran
Dubi :tiphat: ,

NeJams looks ready, another 1-2 weeks.
A very strange story with them, I suppose, they are shocked by FIM and TOP + not enough space in grow stage ... and i received 2 "nepjam lowryders" in my @sativa tent =\
nanonjams@TM(52days@12/12)

Last edited:

bwoyrude

Veteran
53days@12/12
set them 400hid, because 600 is too much, tops started to burn. Maybe i'll change to 400mhl if they continue to burn. also soon i will install additional uv-b lamps.
Group.

ZML and Panama
Cheers

Last edited:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hello, 66days@12/12. Group, Malawi, panama2, and a small reward 2me for watering and care(malawi test). Cheers

Last edited:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
man! you are full of amazing colas in your tent,i feel you
like no one:biggrin: and i hope malawi reward you for the care;)
cheers

R

rüdiger

they look real nice and thick!:biggrin:
try to cut the Nitrogen total on the malawi she'll push like crazy, you'll see. please try.

Latest posts

Latest posts