What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace'Sativa research (:

timmur

I dont know exactly what cause of this. they showed sex about 1.5 month ago :)
a - long veg. with training ,
b ceramic MHL (3000K) ,
c - 15\9 veg time (highly recommend for landraces )

Yeah I'm not sure either as I did all of the above and used far red light for 15 minutes each night at lights out.

bwoyrude

Veteran
Big ups Ace crew
new pics from 3rd week
malawi's . already i can feel notes of aloes wood, without fruits or lemon notes, i like this, guess it notes of true power

big surprise for me - malawi leaf baby from my zamaldelica seeds (hermie@2015 )
grows 12\12 from seed

And another zml , w/ very interesting smell - chocolate/cocoa

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great bwoyrude :)

Plants should start to focus on resin production and tightening of the flowers in the upcoming 4-6 weeks. Hope you are doing fine! :tiphat:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hello ,
8.5 weeks ,
last wk RH was 80-90%, and cold nightemps 12-14. lost some grams.
... if not of these sativa varieties all would get rot like shit in such conditions
Zamaldelica (seeds from hermie )

Malawi(1) % Zamaldelica

Malawi (1)

Malawi (1) & Malawi (2)

2scoot

Your ladies look amazing - you're in for some good times brother.
I had 3 Malawi's, each one very different: a 16, 18, and 22 weeker.
The 18 week pheno is devastating! I have not had one person take more than 5 tokes and NOT throw up.......brutal.

I really like your set up!

bwoyrude

Veteran
Thanks mate,
yeah. they're looks amazing, and have fantastic odor also.
I feel so sad for the lost of tops
water condensation after lightON in these fatty branches , it looks very pitiable.
zamaldelica and malawi 2 suffered stronger.
unreal to ventilate these 1.5 - 2 x liter bottle branches with abundant layer of trichomes .
and they do not survive in these conditions even 12-14 weeks.
I am trying to raise the temperature 1 hour before lightON, but it is not the solution with rh 90%
I must start gentle wash the fertilizer to prepare them for drying and curing

...again rain outside ... my poor girls, so sad :cry:

Anjey

Looks wonderful, think you'll push it out longer or harvest with the moon like you were saying? Should still be some corn around looks like you are in for a wonderful potent smoke.

2scoot, throwing up? Sounds intense and not ideal haha from dizziness of effect or what?

bwoyrude

Veteran
This is the moment when they can be hold 3 or 4 weeks or even more, and they will get better and better ( for me ofc ;) ) . but i can't give conditions for a good ripening.
I look them thoroughly every day , especially after the i found mold in the tops .
lot of resin, but not so muddy as i like , so i doubt every day.:thinking:
btw, they sprouted in may , flowering started in August (1-5)

Tangwena

Veteran
This is the moment when they can be hold 3 or 4 weeks or even more, and they will get better and better ( for me ofc ;) ) . but i can't give conditions for a good ripening.
I look them thoroughly every day , especially after the i found mold in the tops .
lot of resin, but not so muddy as i like , so i doubt every day.:thinking:
btw, they sprouted in may , flowering started in August (1-5)
Dont get too worried they are far enough along that a sweat cure will mature the resin to the level you want. As long as you have a good sticky coating and you have, you can sweat it out of it. I took my panama way too early at 12 weeks,because of white fly infection. But a good hot sweat turned all the clear resin amber and gold in a week. Now its one of my most potent cobs.
Tangwena

akirabull

you did a good job, personally i think is enough ripe to be happy. , if you find some mold can say two things:temp and humidity out of best range and also that plant is finishing. honestly i didn't saw a15 weeks pheno there but i understand you want more ripe buds . tangwena is right saying to wait for cure, thats sativa plant change completely during cure and high increase constantly week by week

bwoyrude

Veteran
Thanks 2 all,
i'm getting triple dose of pleasure as а grower from good cycle,
but not this time, 0 pleasure from this setup.
i can must be better

Last edited:

akirabull

too severe with your self!! thats buds are beautiful . grow sativa plants indoor is a harder job , this run will help you so much to make a correct strategy for next flowering. find and keep a good pheno, than you can take 100% pleasure and satisfaction

Anjey

I agree, I'm a novice but to me these look beautiful.

What where the things that weren't to your satisfaction about the grow?

Have you harvested and samples?

Latest posts

Latest posts