What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Thai

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Super beautiful!

9ee1c6f0820cc3799b79f5ae8a464d17-01.jpeg

GainesvilleGreen

They look fine, and a lighter green not necessarily means lack of anything, those narrow leaves tend to be a lighter colour than the wide ones. Dark green and narrow leaf could mean an excess of N. Not an exact science though, but the pot is big enough to have all nutes needed for the young plant. Warm temps 22-27ºc and higher humid 60-80% helps them when growing, (but of course, when flowering, lower humidity for avoiding mould issues).
Tell them you are going to the pub and come back two days later. If the leaves went upwards, female, and if it's the stem that stretches, male. Well… maybe not, eh! Just kidding.
Thanks my friend!
Temps are around 78-82 f
RH 60- 65%
I gave them 500 ppms cal/mag and Maxi grow @6.2 pH yesterday. Next feeding ill incorporate half nutrients of Maxi bloom.
They look just right to me
Appreciate it El Timbo
Thank you my friend

Going to take a week before this soil dries out, should be a better color at that point.
IMG_20240421_134128778.jpg
IMG_20240421_134120127.jpg

Hope everyone enjoying the weekend

GainesvilleGreen

Yeah, watering is not that easy in big pots with little roots. Think you doin' a good job, overall a nice green color. :)
Thanks bro:good: just new territory for me on 11/13 with Sativas .
Only grown one other 💯 Sativa and it was the Malawi x Panama from ACE. Fantastic smoke, great yields.
I veg her a couple of weeks before the flip and was crazy yields. This was in organic soil.
Really like ACE
Screenshot_20240421-142452~3.png

Screenshot_20240421-142532~3.png

GainesvilleGreen

Looking good @GainesvilleGreen . I love ProMix in Smart Pots. Are they in 3 or 5 gallon grow bags? How often are you watering, and how much water are you giving them?
Hey bro, Thanks
They're in fabric 3s. Just when the soil dries out, anytime I water/feed before that really jacks up my plants tbh.
I usually water/ feed until runoff about 20% average depending the age of plant.
Glad to have you along for the ride, I'm a big promix guy.
Cheers

GainesvilleGreen

Good morning or afternoon folks.

The 2 Thai are doing well on 11/13.
Last feeding was 500 ppms of Maxi grow and cal/mag 6.2 ph
Next feeding is plain watering with the color of the leaves being a little darker.

Hope to land a female or this journal or bust.. 😂 the one on the left is what I'm counting on:
IMG_20240425_105942590.jpg

IMG_20240425_062939359.jpg

IMG_20240425_062933475.jpg

Cheers folks, have a great weekend

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
you've got better eyesight than me, Mitsuharu, I couldn't say with the pic, there's that little blur in the right internode, at the base of the secondary shoot, but not sure if that's a preflower. Anyway, it will show much clearer within days. Show them the photo of that beautiful MalawixPanama for encouragement

GainesvilleGreen

Although the leaves are low it's not slowing her down brother.. 👌🤙
Thanks brother :rasta: Great seeing you over here. Hope you and wife enjoyed the vacation bro.
I wonder if there's a Thai that I could do that would finish in Boston Oct 15.
I've been hearing good things about Ace staying tuned man
Hey bro, I'm south of you but I don't grow outside.

Go Braves!.. 😂

Little front yard garden action, random pic
IMG-20240501-WA0001.jpg

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts