What's new

ACE strains , outdoors at the farm.

el mani

Veteran
¿ Y no se comen las plantas las gallinas o las tienes a raya ? por que mira que son cabronas :LOL:

¡ Qué gusto de lluvia por Dios ! 🥰 🌂
Pues fíjate si es curioso, se comen casi todo lo que pillan, de hecho se zampan sin contemplaciones el estramonio, si se escapan no pillo un tomate, las lechugas desaparecen.... pero puedo poner las plantas directamente en el gallinero que no las tocan 🤷‍♂️...
Cuando era pequeño en la masía de mis tíos siempre había un par de plantas en el gallinero.

Qué falta hacía este agüica primo...

el mani

Veteran
Good morning, Today it's time to transplant to the field, there is an official team and a full bench, as well as a coaching staff.
We start with those that go to the field drippers...
Maha mextasy and grandfunk, mango haze (old bach), oaxaca A5 and super Panamá hz from my friend @dubi

full

full

Aquí otra oaxaca A5 , está es la que salieron gemelas , ayer le quité a "Kuato" y la puse en un tiesto con una leshaze de vecina y un atado de semana Santa
Here's another Oaxaca A5, this is the one where twins came out, yesterday I took "Kuato" from her and put her in a pot with a neighbor's leshaze and a holly bound

full

Leshaze
full

Some males (coaching staff :cool:)

full

full

I'll save some polen from this male, ssh98 x o79 /oaxaca... Smells make me cry

A currar, que hay faena
full

Luego más

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Good morning to all the cousins.
We have returned from resting for a week on the beach and the plants are stretching like crazy. They will soon begin to flower and are leaving space

First we have Ms. Mani's CBD#1, it reminds me a lot of the NYCD "tangerine" cutting when the stem is rubbed.
full

Here is a group in a pot. SK/HZ x kalichina, o79s1A5 and leshaze
full

full

full

Oaxaca79A5
full

Super Panama hz
full

A little queen mother of Mario
full

A leshaze between orange trees
full

Mango haze
full

Some plants from @MAHA KALA , grand funk and mextasy
full

And also some rain here
Salu2

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Even your Sativas will start so early?.

I'm thinking that mine won't start to show until early/mid September.

I'm missing our twice weekly trips to the beach; it's at least 5c cooler down on the coast.
Yesterday was 41c and difficult for us, but then I think of the people in India with 50c and no running water. We are So lucky...We have a alberja/pool.

Theorganicguy

What a little corner of paradise! Ganja is looking great, but, truth to be told, I'm just here to follow Uncle Oli's adventures ;)