What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE strains , outdoors at the farm.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well yes JC is not so common these days, but it is because it is just Jack Herrer variant or outcross, which is still around in some form, classic NL, Skunk, Haze mix.

this is what tha docta(I have huge respect to his work and knowledge) said about JC:

lol.. oh how time flies

Jack's Cleaner is a strain Subcool made in Fla in the early internet Overgrow years...

It was "the cleaner" x Jack Herer....

The Cleaner was found from seeds from founding Overgrow.com member SKOOSH. The "cleaner" was a purported hybrid of all kinds of random stuff from the 80s. No real clear lineage just what was supposedly in it. Some of those were the ones you listed ((Pluton x Lambs Bread x Purple Haze x Northern lights))

Sub crossed it with Jack Herer seeds he brought back from amsterdam.

Sub had his issues and it was held/preserved by Stony Pony and redistributed back around 2006.

I grew it years ago, but found it to be not as good as a proper Jack Herer pheno. It's a pretty easy plant to grow but has some odd characteristics. The Original Jacks Cleaner clone grow small green seeds in the buds, not from pollination. They never mature, and are like enlarged embryos. If you keep Ca/Nitrate levels high at the end of flower it will also throw some big blaster bananas from the tops. If you mess with those, they can drop pollen. Otherwise, its a stinky pretty plant that one todays concentrate market would likely be popular. As buds, it wasn't particularly due to the little green beans.

EnjoyingLife

well yes JC is not so common these days, but it is because it is just Jack Herrer variant or outcross, which is still around in some form, classic NL, Skunk, Haze mix.

this is what tha docta(I have huge respect to his work and knowledge) said about JC:
That's an informative post thanks!
Sub has a few strains I'm interested in but idk that it's possible to get them pure these days.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Leshaze, that one I haven't seen for years!

I selected one back in 2002 from charlie garcia's seeds that was pure jasmine in flowering, aroma and taste, with a super pleasant effect ... miss her a lot.

None of the many Jack Herer crosses in the market can beat the original Jack Herrer from back in the day.

el mani

Veteran
Buenas tardes primos

One of my first seeds bought from a bank were leshaze... What good memories

So I was hesitating between these and some kaboom that appeared while searching, these were older... I don't think they will germinate. Some very nice plants came out, lemony and sweet, a lot of resin but somewhat weak in effect.

full

The first to come out are a pair of mextasy and a Ssh98x o79/oaxaca.
full

Four days.

el mani

Veteran
Just the last walk through the orchard.
In a week since I put the seeds, 16/17 have germinated.
There is only one hz mango left to come out.
full

One of the JCs shows her age, she is a little pale. I hope she gets better.
full

The leshaze look good
full

And the potatoes have little left, the chickens have taken out some

full

full

Except for the ACE girls all the others are regular so I hope to see some males too.
Bad weather expected next week

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
This morning it is raining, it is necessary...
The week has gone very well and the plants are doing their thing.
Yesterday was a good day at work, well served with Thai
full

I have completed the seedbed, I have placed another oaxacaA5, I will leave the twins in a pot to see how they develop.

I have also put queen mother and lilly (LPC)xPG

New chicks have germinated haha
full

and you can already see the snakes in the sun (yesterday's... today it's raining hard)
full

some photos of the kiwi sprouts,

full

full

Salu2

kaochiu

Veteran
Nice set up, nice choices, el Mani. The lillys I liked, just remember unusual creamy flavours, and the leshaze was a classic, haven't seen it around for ages. If Blasco Ibañez would write “Entre Naranjos” these days…
Careful with those kiwis. We put a few plants years ago, and they went wild, one in particular held to a big poplar, a 25 meter high kiwi plant. Wish the marijuanas would learn from them.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I selected one back in 2002 from charlie garcia's seeds that was pure jasmine in flowering, aroma and taste, with a super pleasant effect ... miss her a lot.

None of the many Jack Herer crosses in the market can beat the original Jack Herrer from back in the day.
that Leshaze cut sounds fantastic...

I agree on original JH... the same happened to durban or skunk#1... it is not what it used to be... from those dutch seedbanks...

Latest posts

Latest posts