What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace send to US again

hyposomniac

Nasc is solid, even let me return some seeds after I learned the breeder is a dick (not Ace obviously)
I recently did an Ace seed pack buy via credit card with North Atlantic Seed Company. Shipped quickly, flawless transaction.

Customs on both sides of the pond have cracked down. Credit cards are reported, and hardly accepted. OaSeeds was my go-to, but that got screwed up.

I would send seeds to the server fund but i won’t because of customs and American jails. Buying seeds off Seedbayis always good.

RobFromTX

I recently did an Ace seed pack buy via credit card with North Atlantic Seed Company. Shipped quickly, flawless transaction.

Customs on both sides of the pond have cracked down. Credit cards are reported, and hardly accepted. OaSeeds was my go-to, but that got screwed up.

I would send seeds to the server fund but i won’t because of customs and American jails. Buying seeds off Seedbayis always good.
North Atlantics good they just take you to the cleaners. I just wish seedbay had more variety

Shua1991

The answer is seedsman. They have Ace seeds and ship to the USA from inside the USA.

Whatever seeds you buy from whatever vendor be prepared for the "you spent too much, they are scam breeders" crowd. There is an endless supply of haters around.

For the record Marc Emery deserved everything that happened to him. He bought seeds by the pounds, labeled them fake strain names and narced to save himself. He should not EVER be mentioned in the same sentence with Gypsy or Nevil.
Marc emery being a fan of Ayn Rand tells me everything I need to know to avoid him.