What's new

Ace seeds vendors that ship in original breeders packs?

goingrey

Im not sure what "original" packs are but I get Aces' seeds from multiversebeans and they come in Ace packaging. They are in the US and shipping is very fast.

multiversebeans.com
Some shops repackage seeds, for stealth/shipping reasons they say. Maybe so. But then you have to trust the shop to send you the real stuff...

The legit packs are small vials in cardboard sleeves sealed in clear plastic.

RottyRzr

Some shops repackage seeds, for stealth/shipping reasons they say. Maybe so. But then you have to trust the shop to send you the real stuff...

Yep. Thats what I get. I'll get a pic later and post it.
Also, here is a link from Aces' site of official wholesellars.

RottyRzr

Im not sure what "original" packs are but I get Aces' seeds from multiversebeans and they come in Ace packaging. They are in the US and shipping is very fast.

multiversebeans.com
I got these from multiversebeans. I assume its original packaging but I just realized the op was asking about breeders packs. Ive never ordered those.

Attachments

• IMG_3588.jpeg
    IMG_3588.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 61

goingrey

I got these from multiversebeans. I assume its original packaging but I just realized the op was asking about breeders packs. Ive never ordered those.
Looks like they have the limited edition "Breeders Packs" as well if that is what the OP meant. Even the PCK that ACE themselves ran out of.

Not cheap though. Or lets say the normal packs are incredible value in comparison.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your interest and support! All the suggested retailers are highly recommended.

I understand you are looking for retailers that ship to your country in original packaging.
As a main rule for this, always check first our authorized list of selling points: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/wholesaler-list

find the one in your country you like the most and email them (just in case) to check whether they ship to your location in original packaging or not, since it depends on policy of the shop and customers location.
@kathmandu for USA we already have a few big retailers there, and as far as i know they are selling ACE Seeds stocks domestically in original packaging.

Pineboy212

I agree with your distrust with the packaging,funny it wasn’t a problem before things got legal here n the states I’ve always gotten my stuff n breeders packs and never would want them repackaged,I remember I got this reserva privada sour diesel and this was a single which I don’t trust anymore either and my nerd friend fell n love with it the terpes,potency ,structure all was more than satisfying straight up thc, but he recently bought a pack from the tude and he said breeders pack and they repackaged them anyway and the end result was it was not sour at all or had any diesel or any attributes it had before totally different whatever it was it was a disappointment to grow for ten weeks then some all fruity shit comes out that is FUCKED!And I don’t trust domestic seed banks after legality I’m mean u can’t get cannabis hardly anymore it’s hemp with thc dissilate so y would I trust the banks even n breeders packs here ,when the euro banks r being shady uh uh ,my advice reconnect with old friends with old genetics they had before shit went to crap that’s what I’m doing because thc is worth more than gold right now and being where we came from we know the etiquette.Nothing should b too believable,if a seed bank is selling seed n the breeders packs for less than half of what the price was of a hot strain like scooby snacks or face off bx2 for a 100 or 120 then it’s prolly not what u think

boats117

I too missed out on the NH X Pan as was awaiting Mandala's reopening . Unfortunately none of the current US distributors have ANY R&D stuff , let alone a complete selection . Heavy on the Fems , 3 & 5 pks , & some want $ 10 a piece for regs . Yeah it's better than it use to be , but aquiring ACE gear in the US is still a work in progress . A pensioner like me is better off making a once a year order from Mandala no matter how you cut it . Can't wait for the day when I can buy direct . Of course at 75 yrs of age , I'll probably go to my great reward first .

felicebehaviour

I am afraid that they don't make the delivery in the Us. If you want them hard, I recommend you find people who will buy them in Europe and send them via FedEx to your location. Remember that FedEx usually makes transportation by airplane, so you must pack them in an additional package to prevent the seeds from dying. For example, you can use the child resistant exit bags as an additional package. I'm pretty sure you can find a good model on Amazon or eBay. If you need my help choosing the proper model or any advice, feel free to contact me in private messages.

Last edited: