What's new

Ace Seeds in Canada

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran

NLbred

I ordered a couple times (3) directly from Ace(I'm in Canada) but the forth time their money merchant took my money and then flagged my transaction and held my money for 9 days..I was not impressed simply because I was a returning customer and never had any issues with my first three purchases..to say I was disappointed was an understatement and the staff did not seem sympathetic to what happened so I moved on from Ace..they do have great genetics and have worked hard to get to this point but i know my experience was not a positive one, so maybe it was a one off kinda thing to protect from bad actors.. my bank told me that this transaction should go thru but I finally gave up. so I guess its onward thru the fog. I am not a bot and am just stating the facts as I am a fan.. just saying
NL

I ordered a couple times (3) directly from Ace(I'm in Canada) but the forth time their money merchant took my money and then flagged my transaction and held my money for 9 days..I was not impressed simply because I was a returning customer and never had any issues with my first three purchases..to say I was disappointed was an understatement and the staff did not seem sympathetic to what happened so I moved on from Ace..they do have great genetics and have worked hard to get to this point but i know my experience was not a positive one, so maybe it was a one off kinda thing to protect from bad actors.. my bank told me that this transaction should go thru but I finally gave up. so I guess its onward thru the fog. I am not a bot and am just stating the facts as I am a fan.. just saying
NL
Thanks for this. It's good to hear all types of reviews. I was hoping to find a vendor in Canada to avoid headaches like yours with overseas payments as it can cause issues like this. I'm hoping to use one of their strains for a project

Legalcdn

NL
Use seedsman out of UK. Last I checked, ace no longer ships directly to canada. This was what i was told by ace.

burningfire

Veteran
damn, that's unfortunate, I ordered last year when they had a sale. I went on the site to see and Canada is no longer in the list of countries.

Prs2xs

I will not order from True north again - Ordered some Ace Genetics about 18 months ago, got the seeds OK, but the date on the pack was almost 2 yrs old!!. No idea how they were stored, and I have them in my freezer, only bought the strain because it was limited edition. Called them on it and got this agitated, lippy guy on the phone. So, I chalked it up to a bad experience and carried on.

Chuckeye

I will not order from True north again - Ordered some Ace Genetics about 18 months ago, got the seeds OK, but the date on the pack was almost 2 yrs old!!. No idea how they were stored, and I have them in my freezer, only bought the strain because it was limited edition. Called them on it and got this agitated, lippy guy on the phone. So, I chalked it up to a bad experience and carried on.
That's curious. I've ordered from them and there was no dates on the seeds.

100% germination on 8 seeds though....

Cheers

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Just order from Sensible. They stock most of ACE's seeds, payment is easy, tons of freebies and rock solid stealth that gets you Original breeder packages. Best team by far.

goingrey

That's curious. I've ordered from them and there was no dates on the seeds.

100% germination on 8 seeds though....

Cheers
No date packs are newer.

NLbred

Where can ACE Seeds send its seeds ?

ACE Seeds ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom. We DO NOT ship to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, Ukraine, USA and all the other countries that is not listed in the list of countries that we ship to.
It sucks that Canada is listed as DO NOT SHIP with Russia but I guess they don't need access to a open legal market. Ace recommended Mandala seeds and I did order from them with no issues but freebies are hit and miss(no Ace freebies), they are legit and treat you great.
NL

Prs2xs

The date was on the original ace seeds package- I may still have. Will look and see.

Found a similar pack, but this was not the pack from True North.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1093.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_1093.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It sucks that Canada is listed as DO NOT SHIP

I am starting to suspect that when a seed co - not a seed bank but the grower - stops shipping to Canada that may mean that they have made or hope to make a deal with an LP. Greenhouse Seeds comes to mind . . .

The Vault also sells Ace Seeds and their service to Canada is fast and easy and there is an ICMAG discount. I just received an order from them a few weeks ago. :rasta:

MrKushman247

He aint selling to Canada anymore because they have been seizing orders from them here... mine included...so after that happend he told me he's done shipping to Canada. Which really sucks

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
He aint selling to Canada anymore because they have been seizing orders from them here... mine included...so after that happend he told me he's done shipping to Canada. Which really sucks

That is too bad. I have successfully received seed orders from the UK and Jamaica over the last few months, so I guess it just depends on the inspection.