What's new

ACE Seeds feedback

Moglozoid

Hey everyobody !

Sorry if I'm not posting in the right section, I did a quick check in the search bar for a feedback thread about ACE Seeds, and could not find any. I'm not the most skilled forum user neither... ^^

I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude to Dubi and ACE team, who have responded in the most respectful way, fixing a problem they were not even involved into, in the beginning. Details are our concern.

I discovered their strains 3 years ago after chatting with Aladin from Khalifa Genetics, grew few of them and have always been impressed with the results, amazing terpene profiles, and healthy plants. Looking up for informations prior to digging into their catalog, I crossed many users' comments praising both ACE's work and state of mind. I can now witness this is not a legend.

Competence X Humility X Open mind = One of the most respected breeders worldwide

For our pleasure.

Thanks again, brothers. Hope we can check at Spannabis in march, or in Bilbao later on.

🙏

Moglozoid

Did I mention they also may have a problem with maths ? :geek:

Never ever received a pack with the amount of seeds announced on the product page. 5 packs are filled with 6 pips sometimes 7, 10ers become 12+, and even the freebies are more generous than advertised. Totally understand that freebies fluctuate according to stocks, and not trying to push the level bar higher up, just reporting how it's been rolling until now.

Generosity is part of what & who they are, and couldn't be left unmentionned.

C'mon, do something nasty, to prove me wrong. I feel like a stoopid groupie, drooling in front of his/her idol :D

Peace out, brother

[Edit : No scrotum licking involved for more freebies, just in case]

giphy.gif.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts