What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace seeds - fast finishing potent sativa

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I’m looking for a sativa strain that would be able to finish in 43N that has a real potent sativa high. From reading a bunch of peoples posts I’ve narrowed my search down to zamaldelica and Malawi. I would get them in feminized seeds because it’s just easier for me. Does anyone have any experience growing these strains in similar climates or have any other suggestions for what I’m looking for from ace seeds.

Thanks

Thanks for your interest in our work @Michaeldivecenzio :yes:
High quality ACE feminized sativas and sativa dom hybrids currently available that can finish at your latitude: Golden Tiger, Guawi, Malawi, Malawi x Panama, Oaxaca A5 Haze, Panama x Bangi Haze, Zamaldelica.

Choose the one that best fits your preference based on strain descriptions.
Mandala is closed at the moment. Send me a private message, or an email to info@aceseeds.org and will recommend you retailers for your location.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest in our work @Michaeldivecenzio :yes:
High quality ACE feminized sativas and sativa dom hybrids currently available that can finish at your latitude: Golden Tiger, Guawi, Malawi, Malawi x Panama, Oaxaca A5 Haze, Panama x Bangi Haze, Zamaldelica.

Choose the one that best fits your preference based on strain descriptions.
Mandala is closed at the moment. Send me a private message, or an email to info@aceseeds.org and will recommend you retailers for your location.

Hope this helps.
Yes thank you. I’ll send you a message now

Latest posts

Latest posts