What's new

ACE Seeds 2022

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dear friends and cannabis community,

Hope you are well and surviving! :angelshug:
It's time to update you all with what's new at ACE Seeds for 2022:artist: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/new-strains.html

2 new permanent catalog strains (that hopefully will remain available with us for a long time).
A long awaited, pure-unhybridized, quality and sexually stable Thai sativa landrace:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/thairegularseeds.html

and a re release of our classic pure China Yunnan in regular format (which has been discontinued for almost 10 years!):

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/chinayun...ularseeds.html

Also, 3 new A5 Haze hybrids released as limited editions while stock lasts:

Green Haze 19 A5 fem: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/greenhaze19a5fem.html

Purple Haze 23 A5 fem : https://www.aceseeds.org/en/purplehaze23a5fem.html

and Thai A5 Haze regular and fem:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/thaia5hazeregular.html
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/thaia5hazefem.html

While with Killer A5 Haze the main goal was to keep and maximize the extreme raw potency and super high yields of A5 Haze and Malawi. On the other hand, the goal with these new hybrids is to bring the A5 to a much more tropical sativa field, where the classic Dutch Haze Colombian qualities from Nevil's Original Haze male A are merged with some of our best, finest and most stable tropical sativa parental plants from other sativa strains and landraces, in a way that the NL # 5 indica influence totally disappears from the final phenotypical expressions of the hybrids, yet the sativa qualities of our sativas + Haze male A terps shine in all their glory.

Around March, we will re stock Golden Tiger 3rd version fem with exactly same genetic composition than in its first release,
and a new version of Golden Tiger x Panama fem limited edition will be released around the same time too, this time using (better imo) Thai leaning Golden Tiger parental plants.

Regarding the stocks of older strains. Unfortunately, our Bubba Kush hybrids (Bubba Hash and Bubba Kush x PCK) won't be available until further notice. We hope to re stock Thai Chi fem around mid this year, and Violeta regular after that if possible. Oldtimer's Haze is back.

Kindly take in consideration that the following limited editions are discontinued and most probably won't be commercially available anymore: Bubba Kush x Kali China, Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam, Green Honduras Haze, Honduras Breeze, Pakistani Skunk, Purple Honduras Haze, Panama x Tikal, Snow Moon, Zamal Bliss and Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam. So please get them while it's possible and don't take availability of our genetics for granted.

Regarding other seedbanks genetics available this year at ACE Seeds website. As you may know, we are doing exclusive Green Mountain Seeds distribution in Europe, and we will keep expanding Khalifa Genetics and Indian Landrace Exchange catalogs with their most interesting new releases. Unfortunately Afghan Selections brand and Super Natural Genetics from Bodhi are no longer available through our website.

Hopefully i don't forget anything important. I ll clean this room a bit in the close future, removing from the sticky area older strains no longer available to give more space to the new ones and currently available genetics.

As always, thank you very much for your support, interest and for making of this room such an interesting and kind place.

We at ACE Seeds wish you much love, good health, happiness and prosperity in your life and gardens, all the best for 2022! :thank you:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thai.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	18044109
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
Click image for larger version  Name:	China Yunnan.jpg Views:	1 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	18044110 Click image for larger version  Name:	Green Haze 19 A5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	18044111 Click image for larger version  Name:	Green Haze 19 A5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	18044111 Click image for larger version  Name:	Green Haze 19 A5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	18044111

Attachments

• Thai.jpg
    Thai.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

squatty

Thank you for your continued work at Ace. The quality and variety of genetics you provide is amazing. The information you share here at IC is incredibly helpful as well.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi:tiphat: What do you personally consider some of the most reliably high potency strains that ACE currently has to offer.?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
The China Yunnan and Thai are amazing landrace additions to the community, thank you so much Dubi!

Cactus Squatter

2022 is going to be another awesome grow year. Thanks again for caring for all these amazing genetics and sharing them with all of us.

rolandomota

Veteran
I was going to purchase the purple haze to a5 but at checkout I asked myself do you really want this? No no I don't. I want killer a5 I'm tired of wanting it so it's first in line I was at oaseeds then I'm thinking I will increase the purplehaze stock in my collection I got a few thousand purple Honduras haze to look through purple haze malawi is what I want next and crossing it to ph23a5 would be exiting and ph x pck

When Will ph23 bx be available again?

BCGrower

Are you shipping to the US again? I just got done running your Panama haze i pulled out of my stash and really wanna run some of the a5 crosses now.

Cactus Squatter

Are you shipping to the US again? I just got done running your Panama haze i pulled out of my stash and really wanna run some of the a5 crosses now.

unfortunately no. I get all my ace seeds through Real Gorilla. No problems so far, but no access to breeder packs or R&D stuff.

vcasqui

The two new permanent additions are super nice! I always wanted to have the ability to purchase a pure Thai for when I can grow indoor. Having this one added to the perma-catalog feels nice, even if I can't get her for another 2 or 3 years; and in feminized version nonetheless!! Very nice. Also, she is the thai crossed with Malawi to make GTv3.0 right? A "certified" quality Thai. And the CY(China Yunnan) is also an excellent release!

Also, you talked about your relationships with other brands; What about Romulan Genetics? Do you guys keep on planning the relationship?

Azeotrope

Veteran
I'm absolutely heart broken to find that I cannot order direct from Ace to Colorado USA! Stock is running low and Gorilla has very limited stock of Ace's great genetics

Montuno

...como el Son...
I'm absolutely heart broken to find that I cannot order direct from Ace to Colorado USA! Stock is running low and Gorilla has very limited stock of Ace's great genetics

https://www.tropicalseedscompany.com.. .s-cannabiogen/

'" A.C.E. is one of the seed banks with the greatest projection and one of the main references worldwide due to the high quality and refinement of its genetics. Founded in Spain in 2005, ACE Seeds is characterized by its exceptional sativas that are increasingly coveted by growers looking for exotic plants and psychedelic effects. They also don’t forget the lovers of indica genetics and in their catalog you can find great jewels.

Now you can buy in our Tropical store with the usual ease, the following strains by ACE Seeds.
CONGO STANDARD, ETHIOPIAN STANDARD, GOLDEN TIGER STANDARD, HOKKAIDO JAPAN HEMP STANDARD, HONDURAS STANDARD, LEBANESE STANDARD, MALAWI STANDARD, MOROCCAN BELDIA KIF STANDARD, OLDTIMER’S HAZE STANDARD, PAKISTAN CHITRAL KUSH STANDARD, PANAMA STANDARD, PURPLE HAZE X MALAWI STANDARD, PURPLE HONDURAS HAZE STANDARD, TIKAL STANDARD, VIOLETA STANDARD Y ZAMALDELICA STANDARD. Although we also have access to the rest of its catalog through official distributors. If you cannot find the strain you are looking for, contact us and we will find it for you. It is also important to confirm with the Tropical Seeds customer service team if the strains you request are available prior to payment of your order. They will be happy to help you throughout the process. '"

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm always looking for new strains to run from different breeders and I'm curious to know what strain from Ace Seeds has the highest THC % or strongest strain? I figured this would be the best place to ask the question from guys that's grew these wonderful strains. I'm looking to add some Ace genetics to my future indoor and outdoor grows. Thanks a lot guys hopefully you can come of assistance with your knowledge of the strains

ipchains

I'm always looking for new strains to run from different breeders and I'm curious to know what strain from Ace Seeds has the highest THC % or strongest strain? I figured this would be the best place to ask the question from guys that's grew these wonderful strains. I'm looking to add some Ace genetics to my future indoor and outdoor grows. Thanks a lot guys hopefully you can come of assistance with your knowledge of the strains

Hi Mate,

I'm sure Malawi will be a perfect candidate for the job - Very high THC, Consistently very strong High (about 1/3 of plants are otherworldly, I feel like Alice in Wonderland despite having very high tolerance :D), very high yields, Short flowering (12-13) weeks and quite forgiving for pure Sativa. Terp-wise it's not the most exquisite strain, mostly Woody & Oily terps which I personally like.

Golden Tiger V2 is second best candidate, also delivers otherworldly strong plants with even crazier and electric shift to Malawi High (thanks to Meao Thai), although needs a bit more hunting, since it produces 3 phenos (Thai leaning, Resinous Malawi and Rotten Flowers phenos). I personally find Resinous Malawi phones very uncomfortable. First time we found such a pheno in 2018, it was un-smokable even with 3 months cure - was too euphoric, cold & nervy. We just kept it and after 9 months of cure it was most fantastic sativa smoke I've experienced for that time - Malawi high enhanced by electric vibes which flow through Nerves, Muscles & Bones like in insulator. Great experience!

Also Killer A5 Haze, Zamaldelica, Super Malawi Haze quite quite consistently produce very strong specimens (A5 being on a level with Pure Malawi in terms of strength, but there are Dark & Cold phenos there as well, which in my case didn't improve with even 1 year curing or Cobbing)

Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest posts