What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Purple Old Timer's Haze x Meao Thai

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great work Waldgeist! :yes:

The finished plant and its dried flowers look exceptionally good. I'm amazed of your great results growing this kind of sativas in an indoor micro setup. Can't wait for the smoke report! Enjoy it! ;)

Waldgeist

picture.php

the one in the middle
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

very differnt phenos, #3 has a somewhat prehistoric look to its leaves.

I smoked now some samples purplehaze x meaothai #2,
Its very exiting, accellerated crazy high, a bit heartpounding, a bit jittery. quite euphoric.

what I dont like is medium duration/a fast peak, makes me think i havent flowered it to good potential ...

taste and smell is unique, spicy incense with a dark-red, somewhat woody tone. very nice.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm glad you are enjoying your first haze/thai samples Waldgeist.

I agree with you .... the aromas are really unique, old school sativa taste that brings you back to an era when all the strains didn't taste skunky or afghani like nowadays.

The haze/thai high is very mental and electric, not very long lasting but without ceiling, that's the good thing of this kind of tropical sativas. The complexity of the aromas and the effect really improves with a good and long curing.

Have a great weekend!

Waldgeist

hey dubi

sounds very logic that this herb will develop some legs when cured right for some time,
sad I wont experience with this little batch as its allready gone:biggrin:

Im also keen to see the other pheno flowering indoors, as one can see from the outdoor pics, PHT #3 is a somewhat different beast.

picture.php
picture.php

wald

Waldgeist

you cant finish them @ 50N but you can harvest something ornamental anyways:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

i still try stalkin this lady, pht #2, shes not so easy

picture.php