What's new

Ace multi-strain mothersearch

Tangwena

Veteran
Awesome buds my friend thats going to be some potent pot, Panama and Gt what a great place you are going to be at soon. Mouth watering buds brother.
Tangwena

deepwaterdude

GT down - Pam piled in drying basket

GT down - Pam piled in drying basket

Thanks, Tang and seeded for stopping in;)

Harvest is always good in some way. The Panama tops are primo, but the rest of the plant looks perfect for a first try at cobbing. AS does a good part of the GT.

Here's GT, down yesterday with all her big leaves off. She's got the dark purple calyxes of mom, but they're actually more developed on this little girl as she was healthy a lot longer than mom, everything except the roots. The buds are surprisingly dense and heavy for such small things, hard to the touch. She's about three feet in length, so there'll again be a bunch of GT in the curing drawer;)

Attachments

• GT down 11 weeks.jpg
    GT down 11 weeks.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Buds are hard to the touch.jpg
    Buds are hard to the touch.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 11
  • very purple like mom.jpg
    very purple like mom.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 16

Levitationofme

I love it. Very nice. Was it stinky? Glad I got some of that in the ole vault.

I learned that what you put into cob is very important.
you may have a better use for the popcorn, maybe not.

I dont really make edibles anymore. I chew on a slice of cob.
It's never getting eaten by mistake..

deepwaterdude

This years' buds;) Mothers and daughters

This years' buds;) Mothers and daughters

Hey, Levitate, the GT is stinky in an orange tea way. Very special, jungle boutique mojo:biggrin: And a very pleasing purple. I like your endorsement of the cob. i have to get on it or may miss the window.

Beautiful dwd!Gonna have lots o'fun!

I is, I is;) This post is in response to your recent beautiful bud pics. Unfortunately, they came out a little dark and I'm too lazy to go open their bags again and lay 'em out. Nice experiment to see how the 6month cured are turning golden, how the mothers and daughters differed in different mediums, indoor vs outdoor, etc. And a nice excuse to talk about which ones I like best and why.

I've just rotated smokes for some different sensations; in rotation now are-
NepJam - didn't at first like the sickly caramel bouquet of her or mom, but I love her balanced effect and positive vibe. As she cures to 6 months, her bouquet is evolving to more fruit and I'm liking her more. Very smooth smoke.
Dank green Panama - a clone of the lemon sugar soda Panama, but grown outdoor and left longer. very sticky, danker and moister, and with some outdoor mojo that makes her strong. I missed taking a closeup of this one, the dark green pyramid bud next to her mom, 4th from top left.
Bangi Haze-Zippy and less garlic than in mid flower, more sugar. Electric, a little nervous, but great smelling when it burns. A joy to smoke. No stone I can detect.
GT - the one down last week for a test. Haven't tried her yet, so that purple bud in the pic is going up in smoke today, see if any different from mom.
Lastly in today's lineup I've got a smushed golden nug that I found under the GT bags that looks to come from big mother Panama. If goldilocks had come upon this one, she would've said "just right".

Pictured on the notebook, the buds are; top row-dwc panama, her mom, lemon sugar Panama, her daughter Dank Green, then Big Pink Panama from outdoor. Bottom row left; Tikal, today's Golden Tiger, her GT mom, Bangi Haze and then Nepjam outdoor. I actually have one more clone of the lemon sugar pam grown outdoors, and she came out like mom. Too lazy to dig her out.

My go tos rotate, as I stated above, but I tend to treat myself with the lemon soda for daytime or anytime, sometimes just for the pleasure of breaking up a bud for the smell, then her danker green daughter for a dive into the depths. Big Pink is a very clear yet deep, musical high, and she's got very little stank to her, fruit or otherwise. The GTs I love for their fruit, especially this new one with a clear, bitter orange spiced tea nose, but they alter me on a different level than some of the others. The dwc panama rivals dispensary stuff for its crystal, retains some lemon but has darker fruit to it and a denser, more obvious effect than the purer lemons. Tikal I don't smoke very often at the moment, but it is a special, meditative soar. I very much remember the first time I smoked it after much average high end crap around here. Sort of an inherent goodness/sincerity to it. I have fruity peach buds from that.
Here da pics.

Attachments

• Big Pink magenta outdoor Panama.jpg
    Big Pink magenta outdoor Panama.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • The Green sugar lemon soda Panama mom.jpg
    The Green sugar lemon soda Panama mom.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Panama mom of dwc clone-golden.jpg
    Panama mom of dwc clone-golden.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DWC panama clone.jpg
    DWC panama clone.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Cured 2016 buds.jpg
    Cured 2016 buds.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Outdoor NepJam.jpg
    Outdoor NepJam.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Bangi Haze.jpg
    Bangi Haze.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 14
  • GT daughter just dry.jpg
    GT daughter just dry.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 10
  • GT momstick.jpg
    GT momstick.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 12
  • One of last Tikal buds around;).jpg
    One of last Tikal buds around;).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 14

Levitationofme

Jealous of your rotation.
:bigeye:

Very nice. I am loving these Ace buds.
The high is so clean. Not like being hit with the THC Mallet to the head
like I do after a day of smokin too much commercial.

deepwaterdude

Jealous of your rotation.
:bigeye:

Very nice. I am loving these Ace buds.
The high is so clean. Not like being hit with the THC Mallet to the head
like I do after a day of smokin too much commercial.

Hah, i'm jealous of everyone else's. Still no reason to complain about all this at hand;) If I had one it's that it's a bit hard to step away in order to come back with a clean(er) palate and really get a feel for these wildly exotic buds. True that I don't get weed hangover like I did with the narcotic bud.

On the cob idea, and maybe doing something better with the popcorn, maybe I'll use it to make tea. I worked with a bunch of Mexican dudes from Sinaloa who had worked trimming and packaging mota, and they only made tea, never smoked. Gonna give it a shot.

deepwaterdude

Need...some...Panama...must...get:puppydoge

Great stuff man! :)

The grass is always stinkier on the other dude's thread;) You have everything BUT Panama, bro, you must be having the time:peacock:.

That said, I am frigging dying to pop some seeds and get going. Weather is nice in the high desert.

deepwaterdude

Hey, fellas, I think I'll close this thread and start another, as I'm no longer searching for mothers at all, just enjoying the huge diversity of plants on the Ace menu.

The new thread will be on the 2017 testers; Kali China x Zam, and then Panama Goddess x Zam. I'm going to keep it simple and grow 4 feminized KC x Z in a canvas-like 32length x 24width x 10 inch deep container in the 3x3. It looks to hold about 10-12 gallons of "soil". Medium is mainly Botanicare Slacker coco cut with soilless seedling mix, gravity fed by 2-4 blumats. I'm going to run a lot of water through the medium in the next week or so, stabilize pH and leech some nutrients. Hot stuff.

My intention is to manifold them, which is possible as they're from seed, and to keep them low and stout under the 600. that's da news. Thanks fer looking in, everyone and helping out.dwd