What's new

ACE Mix

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ras Pablo- Gracias!! The bags are 7.5 liters of coco, the Tikal hybrid is drinking some serious amounts of water.

Hoosier- Thanks bro! I planted a ton of seeds this round and in the vigor department, the ace mix where tops. They all where just very healthy and lush. Good luck with your run.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This photo is a week or so old. I'm loving the smell of the resins!! Does it still look like a Chinese hybrid Dubi? I used to have a Burmese hybrid that grew very similar looking buds too this plant.

I

icon

very cool their looking good!... im gunna order a pack of these in the next few week i know i'll find some nice treats in a pack.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
icon- for the money, these mix packs can't be beat.... i like the surprise factor that comes from not knowing what to expect.

nr8ator- thanks! the Tikal hybrid is now as big as the pure Sativas I have in my room. I can't get to the back to take pics or transplant them, but I'll be making some room soon.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cast a dozen Mix seeds, but unfortunately only one germinated. I had some other seeds that also didn't pop, so something was hosed up. I am yet to figure out what I had done, and I tried a few others a week or so later and they were also no-go's. So it is apparent to me that I have an issue. lol..not sure what that issue is yet, but I have issues.

Anyway, I got one real healthy Mix up. It popped and grew like nothing was wrong, as well as a couple of other random seeds, but the ratio all and all was miserable.
BTW...I never ever felt that germination issues could be attributed to credible breeders, as there are just too many variables to deal with between there and here...

I have the rest of that pack and another pack of the Mix, so I will definitely be giving it another go. I will go grab a shot of the one Mix baby I have and maybe it can be identified early?

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ouch!! Hoosier, it always stings a little when stuff like that happens. I recently ran the second half of a pack of seeds I got from another breeder, the first half I lost to Damping off,this time four of the five hermied 4 weeks in!! Just the way it goes.
Post up your mix when you get more going

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's one of my ace Mix plants. She is almost done,somewhere between 61 and 65 days. I cut a sample nug today!

The other (more sativa)plant is doing ok. I accidently cut out its feeding for about ten days when I started flushing most of my other plants. Looks like it would have yielded huge if not for my mistake. All of the fans have yellowed but the buds and bud leaves are green. It is nowhere near ripe yet.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats Lean Green, nice yield! :) Looks indeed chinese influenced.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Dubi!!

I can't think of what it smells like right now, but my wife said it smelled like moth balls. Not her favorite smell. I enjoy smell of this herb and will tell more about taste and smell after I've had time to get acquainted with it.
Here are dry shots. I'm a lazy trimmer!!!
:laughing:

bloyd

Veteran
Looks like a nice yielder there lean green. Would love to see the sativa plant you found and any other ace mixes when they come down.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bloyd!!! Yield was nice and the aroma of these flowers is very strong. I will try to take some pics of the other plant today. It's been in a 2 gallon bag of coco the whole time. I got a little overwhelmed during my last crop and the sativas all suffered a little bit. Yield will be very acceptable on them, they just won't win any beauty contests.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Congrats Lean Green!
Enjoy the fruits of your labour and keep us posted about it if possible ;)

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here you go, my ACE Mix, it has been flowering since June 4. 14 weeks in a 2 gallon bag of coco. I stopped feeding her a month ago. I don't think I will give her much more time, I want to tear down part of my grow and expand my area so that I have two flower rooms and a veg area.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Brilliant my friend, just brilliant!
And please give us a smoke report! I suspect that after toking from that girl your first wish wont be writting a damn smoke report but if possible make the effort :)
I loooooved it so much that i hope that others feel the same!
Peace and Light Lean Green

C

charlie garcia

looking superb, so many flowers, or just flowers which is great
Agree, is the smoke what it counts overall, sometimes but always have some ugly plant which hit you lovely. And if for flavour, sure is an extra but I can buy a bag of candies if flavour wasnt that great but quality worthed it lol
best smoke