What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE MIX

emergent_seeds

did you read the comments before you made this question? i bet you didn t

not even dubi was able to tell what is it. around half time of flowering...
Dubi has responded generously to several requests for information about the Mix packs..again, what is the harm in asking. He can ignore it if he pleases.

revegeta666

okay, but if it is randomly mixed, those are only just guesses, whatever, identification will be possible with mostly ripe flowers
It's not a guess if I'm copying what it says on the website is it? My post was literally enumerating the genetics available in the mix packs. Each year the mix packs may change depending on whatever strains they have too much stock of, this is exactly what he was asking, not what plants will he grow.

emergent_seeds

okay, but if it is randomly mixed, those are only just guesses, whatever, identification will be possible with mostly ripe flowers
Sure, I'm aware. As mentioned, Dubi has given a few folk information about current Mix pack possibilities that suggest that what the website says is more a placeholder than specification. If I'm mistaken, humble apologies. Only Dubi can clear that up though.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i was not talking about specifically about your answer @revegeta666 ,
but lets make it more complicated, he didn t mention where did he buy it, which years release it is,

"In this stunning Pandora’s Box, excellent strains coming from the most varied places of our planet have been combined.

In our ACE MIX, a selection of genetics from our most recent breeding projects are at your disposal.

Fast flowering and easy to grow hybrids (both indoors and outdoors), bred from our best parental plants have been included as well as genetics that have not yet come to light.

The mixes contain the seeds from different strains mixed together WITHOUT being labeled separately."

GeneticsHybrids with genetics from Malawi, Panama, Guatemala, Congo, Vietnam, China, Pakistan and Afghanistan ….

revegeta666

By the way @emergent_seeds will you find it in your heart to please excuse my audacity in trying to help you. I didn't consider your Highness deserves only the most special attention. How rude of me 😹

emergent_seeds

By the way @emergent_seeds will you find it in your heart to please excuse my audacity in trying to help you. I didn't consider your Highness deserves only the most special attention. How rude of me 😹
Figured it was clear by my responses that I'd seen what was stated on the website and still felt it reasonable to ask Dubi if there's any more info to share. If that is considered special attention, count me most High indeed :alien: definitely didn't come here looking to irritate anyone or seem inconsiderate. Sorry if I came off abrasive