What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE MIX

Darkwharf

Hi Dubi!

Any chance you can ID this plant for me?
Beautiful Sativa!
Love your seeds!
Thank You :)
Bought Late 2022 Ace mix Feminized
ACEMIX.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Darkwharf thanks for your support and kind words. I think i have an idea of what you could be growing but if you don't mind i would prefer to wait a bit more until second half of flowering to be able to confirm with more accuracy. Please, keep us updated, really healthy growth and early flowering (y)

emergent_seeds

Hi guys

Jumping on this thread to avoid having to start a fresh one, hope its not distasteful...

Waiting on my recent purchase of beans - decided on a 10 pack of ACE Mix Regs because I'm a huge fan of variety. @dubi if not too much of an ask, what's currently in the ACE Mix packs? I've scoured the forum already to see if that info is around but I had no luck.

Thanks a bunch!

emergent_seeds

Hi. It says it in the description on the website.
The description on the site seems to cover pretty much every possible mix of seed they have available? I've seen Dubi answer other users' queries and it usually seems like a narrower selection. Figured I'd give it a shot as Dubi seems very accommodating here on IC

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
did you read the comments before you made this question? i bet you didn t

Welcome Darkwharf thanks for your support and kind words. I think i have an idea of what you could be growing but if you don't mind i would prefer to wait a bit more until second half of flowering to be able to confirm with more accuracy. Please, keep us updated, really healthy growth and early flowering (y)
not even dubi was able to tell what is it. around half time of flowering...

emergent_seeds

Who said anything about bummer or harm? Are you seriously offended that I'm trying to help you? What's the matter? I don't understand.
From what I've heard, the Mix packs change fairly frequently. In my researching here, Dubi has never indicated that the website accurately reflects whats in the packs and is always very willing to share info on the latest batches. I saw what it said on the website. Looked around here to see if there was any mention of the 2024 selection, didnt find any so figured I'd give it a bash. Dubi can obviously ignore me if its bothersome