What's new

Ace mix-nine plants selection

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Well done newhousegreen :yes:

Im glad to see you are getting nice results with your sativa and indica projects! Both look great: the sativa is delicate with hazy-thai looking and the indica is fat and dense as should be!
How is the flowering time of your sativa poly hybrid ?

thanks dude dubi")

my hybrid of esben erdpurt,cheese,danish passion and arne,crossed to yours guawi/tikal#4 is maturing at the end of september,middle october.Some phenos are even more late,but it depends on seeds in buds.If seeds are in,the buds are much,much smaller and plant is late.

This year,i will put energy in aced uzbeki and aced marlley's collie.Esben gear is great,but erdpurt is not my choice of smoke.Something make the smoke horrible and i think its erdpurt!What do you think?

:thank you:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Thats some complicated genetics, I had to read it 3 times :)
And how does that uzbeka handle your harsh climate? Producing any cotton fibres to worm herself up ?
šala brate
:

je,je.Not easy to disclose it rightly:biggrin:

When you ask how it handle with our harsh climate,its just easy.If the plant maturates till november,there is still a real chance to get no-mold crop.Anything under this line of november can produce a nice smoke.Its just a question of quicky-ness of plant and some bud-mold resistance.Both sides of canna world have some problems with this i think.
So i have hybrids.

My plant are not grown for cotton fibres.And i even do not use woolen shirts or pullovers to help my plants with weather.You know.)

See the plant which whom the first Aced Uzbeki(with erdpurt in it) came from.

What a small plant,but so much in her:

picture.php

This male,came me out of her seeds.There were just 4 or five:

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Nice male bro,how do you select them? Just outside look, smell or time they started to show their balls..:smoke:

its old pic from 2011.I had only one plant from aced-uzbeki,if i remmember well.It's crossed with aced-black erdpurt,so not just exactly uzbeki.

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Even nice to see,that this plant from the begginning of the thread,gave to the red erdpurt X. so much vigorosity.Canna bless!!

Small ace mix-IX. from 2010:
picture.php

The Growers-erdpurt from 2011 with ace mix IX.male in it:plant had one of the best scent i have ever tasted.Some sweet coffee with insane quality in details.Really Good.Unique.Taste of smoke is worse:/.This plant would need a few 1000W bulbs or best year ever.However,it matures,somehow.

picture.php

picture.php

-//-

picture.php

Finally,much medicine there:But not the best to smoke,even the "normal":(..Will improve.)

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
This plant from 2010,ace mix-VII.,is also past.Yes,not continued with her,since then.
Now i remember,that i stored one or two seeds,maybe a time to try them.The only-male,used in my garden,in 2010,was ace-mix IX.,if i remmember well.

The original Ace-Mix VII.,from 2010,ace pack:I remmember the scent of the stem.Just frutty mango!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She was darkened:

picture.php

Also frutty:),but strawberry:

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Now,lets see that-friends spot,with ace-mix sativas from original pack,grown in 2010.There were clones,and no-one matures,without any chance,if i remmember.You can imagine some buds,but there were nothing,only one esben plant from berrea,danish gold X,.i think,witch had one cola-bud(nice).

The Friends Spot,with ace-mix sativas,early autumn:Yes,you can see the bud of Danish Gold X.,even two:)
-it also seems,that first plant,from us-was the AM-VI.,or so,and next the AM-VII.

picture.php

And i found the bud,from the photo.Its Guerilla Opium aka Guerilla Gold crossed to Rad's Anesthesia.

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
This is the ace-mix VI.:Clone only,before.Also a plant witch was-not continued to next seasons.You can see her-clone in previous picture.

Its Nl-Haze Pheno,i think.No buds were there:(..i started darken too late.

picture.php

Wrong naming :

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
AM V.:Also too late pheno.It was exactly Afghani/Uzbeki.-One/two seeds came out of her finally.Male was IX.

Original Ace-Mix V.:

picture.php

Bigger:

picture.php

Structure:

picture.php

Her bud.At almost end of the season.This plant should be very large,instead of i did not allow her:

picture.php

Its purple strain?

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
This is Ace Mix IX. crossed to Army's Marlley's Collie(MC/TB/NLHz-ThHzSk.)

Not my plant,but grown in czech republic,on 50N(49 highland) also.Even not the best smoke,but better than the aced erdpurt X.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Next...Strain I call MCA,(Malawi-Casey-Ace).Got a few seeds for this season.Male was Aced Erdpurt this year.

There is Malonica,Casey Jones and Ace Mix Ix. in it...and it was finally a great smoke.Nice sour,not much heady or body,just relaxed.Nice is that the MCA matured,in nature,naturally.

picture.php

Used male(aced erdpurt X.):

picture.php

And more of MCA bud,already cut:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
A few new things,on my way.Hello:)

Firstly,Georgis Erdpurt aka Durban Poison/White Rhino x Aced Erdpurt

27994034.jpg

Few more,later:
-gorgis erdpurt two plants down.Both females.

spacef.jpg

more to come.

:tiphat::thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts