What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE & Friends: outdoor 22

Ncali

Veteran
:tiphat:Panama

Very beautiful plant, I think this is green pheno (pretty sure)

Have red pheno for indoors thanks to a friend. Many many thanks yous, you know who you are!!

20221002_143355.jpg
20221001_112627.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
Many thanks to cryptic seeds, Ace, costal/kagyu, and Indian landrace exchange. Providing unique high quality beans is a service to the community that $$ doesn't even begin to repay.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Zacateca Tribute harvest @Ncali :) The Golden Tiger 3rd version looks indeed very very Thai dominant! Not sure if it's an option for you, but you will get much better results planting them directly in the soil than growing them in pots.

Ncali

Veteran
Hi dubi!!

Thank you dropping in. In the ground, I'm sure at least 2 of the plants would be out of control huge. That does not work for me currently.

My goal is to explore different genetics in my new outdoor space. The environment is so different to what I'm used to. In future years I'd like to do a more formalized shelter/open air convertible green house. In thar environment I would like to do in the ground. Right now, I live in a place where cannabis is LEGAL but some members in my community have harsh feelings about weed regardless of the legal status. I am keeping my girls potted this year because of this. I am enjoying learning the outdoor lessons and adaptations while keeping a focus on quality in smaller potted plants. One day it will be a 15ft thai tree in my yard space. I will make sure to share pictures with you.

The Oaxaca and bshw cross has inspired me to delve deeper in that line and bshw x Latin American cannabis. Have you had any success crossing bshw to Honduras line? I will be growing kaygu bshw x Colombian in addition to more zap tribute indoor next year, and probably the keepers of that run outdoors in '23. I find zap trib smells reminiscent of best haze types I like. Very intriguing stuff. I wonder if haze is in the bshw OR if Oaxaca/Latin cannabis is in haze... questions that may never be answered.

Thanks for the interest everyone, I will post more in a couple of weeks!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The green Panama is really voluptuous, excellent performance in your climate! :giggle:The Golden Tiger looks a lot like Thai Koh Chang, you are lucky one ! :dance013:

The Oaxacan looks great as well. The Burma-Manipur looks like being grown out of range of EC-PH.

Latest posts

Latest posts