What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace budshots

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Black Erdpurt X

Black Erdpurt X

Hello.I did share these pics with you already.But's its too nice to not to show it again.:moon::)

Its Black Erdpurt Cross with Ace Mix sativa:dance013:,:

Ready to harvest at 49N,a month or more before this day.

Not my plant,its one of fellow growers garden:Grown on quality,home compost,well(organicaly) fed and much
of sun.

picture.php

picture.php

He said,that it is a great smoke.Not that strong as Marlleys Collie Cross(previous page),but still delivers very nice and happy indica/sativa buzz.
:tiphat:

i will ask him for some dry shots.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
This one looks a lot like outdoor Orient Express! ;) The black erdpurt looks real dank :smoke: hehehhehe

Hello.I did share these pics with you already.But's its too nice to not to show it again.:moon::)

Its Black Erdpurt Cross with Ace Mix sativa:dance013:,:

Ready to harvest at 49N,a month or more before this day.

Not my plant,its one of fellow growers garden:Grown on quality,home compost,well(organicaly) fed and much of sun.

picture.php

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
One small pic from my 2011 harvest.

It's more possibly aced red erdpurt,so not black:

Effect is warm and calm.Without the hits,flashes in head or so on.Just smooth like the smoke and nice
as grown.Maybe not a party ganja but what ever.It's nice to be on her wave..

picture.php

Last edited: