What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Accepting Crypto payments now and extra Crypto Promo running also

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPECIFIC CRYPTO PROMO BELOW OVER NOW

I STILL ACCEPT CRYPTO PAYMENTS AND ANY NORMAL PROMOS RUNNING ARE AVAILABLE WITH CRYPTO PAYMENT ALSO .

Order any Triple pack with Crypto ( 20% discount for icmag.com members also)

and get a FREE ( your choice)

Feminized pack of NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1
or
New Age Nevil Haze Regular ( NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Plus a FREE Original Diesel S1 Feminized seed from Triple list

Original Diesel S1 FREE SEED only for Crypto orders but other FREEBIE options above available with all payment methods .

Pm or email me for info

Screenshot_20240415_101637_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Order any Triple pack with Crypto ( 20% discount for icmag.com members also)

and get a FREE ( your choice)

Feminized pack of NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1
or
New Age Nevil Haze Regular ( NH18 x Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Plus a FREE Original Diesel S1 Feminized seed from Triple list

Original Diesel S1 FREE SEED only for Crypto orders but other FREEBIE options above available with all payment methods .

Pm or email me for info

View attachment 18987933
Thanks, friend.

Endrega

Hey
I have written you multiple messages over the last 3-4 Months with an inquiry. Always when it comes to payment you stop answering. I could even pay with coins, you just say all is ok and then never write me back again. What's up with that?

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey
I have written you multiple messages over the last 3-4 Months with an inquiry. Always when it comes to payment you stop answering. I could even pay with coins, you just say all is ok and then never write me back again. What's up with that?

Sounds very strange , why would I not want the payment ?.
Apologies, il look into it.

Pm me your email addy( or bump the email your talking about) and il look up your emails and email you back Today.

Currently 3 for 1
420 special until Wednesday 7pm 🇬🇧 time so might of been worth the wait if ordering by then.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey
Never heard anything from you so very strange post you did ?

Latest posts

Latest posts