What's new

Abusive OG Kush x Cherry Bomb by VerdantGreen

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#6 Smoke report

#6 Smoke report

Based on the high...this will probably be my keeper. #5 and #6 are both being run again and are on day 16 or so 12/12 flip.

After a little over a week in the jar...when one opens it you get a strong citrus lemony smell....with something sweet in the background. I say strawberries but my senses aren't the best.

Breaking the bud apart....it turns into a pine / slight turpentine smell and the fingers smell like tequila after handling the broken material.

Taste on smoking isn't really that strong......very smooth w/ minimal lung expansion. I do taste slight fruit flavors on inhale maybe..but very slight. On exhale I get a vanilla taste.

As far as the high.......I usually roll joints and smoke 1/2 at a time. Within 5-10 minutes you know you have smoked some nice weed...but the mind needs direction which way to go as thoughts are all over the place. 10 minutes after that it goes into a very energetic, Sativa high....which the 1/2 joint lasts me a good hour of "get off you a$$ and do something useful". Most strains I have run I toke a joint an hour when smoking....not a half.

My #3 threw nanners and I didn't catch....so have found a seed or two in this one....but not it's fault. It just caught some pollen. Going to keep a close eye on the one in flower now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#5 smoke report tomorrow but pictures are in album already.

Thanks for looking.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#5 Smoke Report

#5 Smoke Report

The high on this one matches if not outlasts the #6 so going to be a toss up. Only difference on the high....first 15 minutes I had good thoughts about doing stuff...but just thought about it. Then it hit the uplifting part of the high....and I have been productive since. Nice daytime smoke for me. Both #6 and #5 seem to elevate my mood....and both are good appetite stimulants. I am about to whip up a big old breakfast.

The smell when opening the jar is a very mellow fruit smell...maybe a hint of vanilla in there too.

Happy with #5 overall.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounding good unreg, from your report, the high has retained the happy, uplifting energetic sativa edge from the Cherry Bomb, but also has the potency of the OG.

what kind of flavors are you getting from the number 3?

VG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#3 smoke report

#3 smoke report

#3 has a sweet lemony smell in the jar that one also smells while breaking the material apart. Lemony as in a hard candy lemon smell. Even though the smell is strong, the lemon doesn't really come out in the taste.....just a hint of it. Smooth smoke. Not quite as energetic nor as potent as #5 and #6 but still good smoke.

This is the one I mistook for a male early on...and then I didn't keep an eye on it and got quite a few nanners.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#1 Smoke Report

#1 Smoke Report

Lemony smell on this one too when opening the jar, this one has a floral smell as well mixed in that I do not get from the others. When breaking the material up I do not get the lemony smell on this one...rather when broke up it smells like my GG4 when I open a jar on it. Hope that makes sense. Sorry guys.....but I only have limited experience so trying to give detailed as best as I know how.

Smoke is a little harsh as I coughed after the first 3 or 4 tokes....I had made a note that this one did not fade as the rest and also the the smart pot had a lot of salt build up vs the others....maybe I din't flush this one right.

Same kind of high.....just got done smoking a bit ago...nice and happy now, probably will load some tunes on the phone and take the dogs for a walk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
End of Grow

End of Grow

So this concludes this grow....I enjoyed growing these out as they were pretty careless and I needed something like this for a daytime smoke. #5 and #6 are on day 20 flower again. Thanks everyone for participating and all the comments/suggestions/advice etc. :tiphat:

Going to submit a grow report in the next day or so.

A grow dairy for (Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk) x Pre98 Bubba coming soon.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks again unreg for the great grow-show!

i'm thinking that going to F2 on this cross would be interesting and give a wider range of variation between the Cherry bomb and the OG. ones that leaned more towards the CB may pick up a bit more of the cherry taste and smell.
i will probably just release half a dozen packs of the F1s to seedbay (next week) because ive promised a few people, and i 'll keep a few packs myself to make F2s at some point.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a heads up to those that want some of these seeds, i sent 8 packs to seedbay which should have arrived today - so they should get listed quite soon - watch out for announcements.

these 8 packs are the only F1s that i will release of this cross... ive kept some by to make F2s but that wont be for a while.

cheers

VG

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I haven't checked prices as I do not frequent seedbay often....but honestly have to say had I paid money for the tester seeds I grew out I would still be pleased. I like the high...just right for me and the flavor is getting even better as it cures.

just a heads up to those that want some of these seeds, i sent 8 packs to seedbay which should have arrived today - so they should get listed quite soon - watch out for announcements.

these 8 packs are the only F1s that i will release of this cross... ive kept some by to make F2s but that wont be for a while.

cheers

VG

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
vg's relists are up but the new seeds have not dropped yet afaik...

good news is looks like the 3 packs for the price of 2 deal is still going on!