What's new

Abusive OG and Ghost OG pics and info wanted

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hey IC,

I've got some clones of these 2 strains getting ready to go into my tent and I was wondering if you guys could let me know the growth traits and best way to get these to strains to give their best results - flavor and yield wise.

Doesn't seem to be many pics of these 2 cuts on the board from what I could find so if your running any of them please post up pics of veg and bloom phase so I can check out the growth profile and expected yield :)

Cheers in advance

~S

Relentless

Veteran
got ghost and abusive among many other og's on their 5th week of flower.. will be posting pics in 5more weeks :D

Jibman

Ghost i believe is a pheno of the sfv cut. Most OG cuts that i have worked with seem to be similar. Most are lanky plants that need lots of supports. Mato cages work great. Usually go 60-70 days. The cut i have wants extra calmag compared to anything else i have. The best way to get good results is just give them what all plants want. A good environment with the right atmospheric conditions. Plenty of light. good quality water and food, preferably organics and lots of molasses in flowering.