What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here. You can win FREE Premium user status here.

About to start my Journey … PCK , Malawi x PCK and Violeta

So excited . I started 16 various seeds and 15/16 sprouted healthy seedlings within 4 days . Such vigorous healthy seeds 👍
PCK regs
Violeta fems
Malawi x PCK fems
These are prob gonna be the beginning of my outdoor stock but I hope to run a batch to sex and see what phenos I have here . Will update as things move along . .🤞

DNHappy

Good luck my friend I'll be pulling up a chair to see the show I got a couple strains like that. Did you get from Ace seeds?

The babies are growing fast . Im getting over some “ LED issues” my area is cold and dry in the winter and Im still getting the veg tent dialed in . Heres a quick pic . They look like sturdy maple trees . They will be cloned and held in veg for about 8 weeks til my next flower run is complete .

View attachment 1708644824810.jpeg
A few Malawi x PCK . Very large leaves . Showing a few different looks - narrow , medium and wide leaves .
@dubi - Should I expect a major pheno difference in the Violetas vs the M x PCK since they are very similarly bred I assume ?

What is the easiest way to post pics ? Copy n past right onto post or use hosting site and add the link ? Sorry its been a while .

Last edited: