What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

About to start my Journey … PCK , Malawi x PCK and Violeta

So excited . I started 16 various seeds and 15/16 sprouted healthy seedlings within 4 days . Such vigorous healthy seeds 👍
PCK regs
Violeta fems
Malawi x PCK fems
These are prob gonna be the beginning of my outdoor stock but I hope to run a batch to sex and see what phenos I have here . Will update as things move along . .🤞

DNHappy

Good luck my friend I'll be pulling up a chair to see the show I got a couple strains like that. Did you get from Ace seeds?

The babies are growing fast . Im getting over some “ LED issues” my area is cold and dry in the winter and Im still getting the veg tent dialed in . Heres a quick pic . They look like sturdy maple trees . They will be cloned and held in veg for about 8 weeks til my next flower run is complete .

View attachment 1708644824810.jpeg
A few Malawi x PCK . Very large leaves . Showing a few different looks - narrow , medium and wide leaves .
@dubi - Should I expect a major pheno difference in the Violetas vs the M x PCK since they are very similarly bred I assume ?

What is the easiest way to post pics ? Copy n past right onto post or use hosting site and add the link ? Sorry its been a while .

Last edited:
Just transplanted a batch of clones to veg for a week or so before flip. There are 5 MPCK / 2 Violeta / 4 PCK regs . Hoping for a winner or 2 .

Attachments

• 1712440490496.jpeg
    1712440490496.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Latest posts