What's new

About to shave my head, wish me luck

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
When I was younger I used to grow my hair shoulder length throughout the winter and then buzz it down with the bare blade throughout summer.

I loved the contrast. Its like there's a lot of energy in your hair and it is freed, and you have a slightly different perspective.

No wonder monks do it. No wonder they do it before boot camp. It prepares you to absorb the world, prepares you to change.

Still love shaving my head. Just feels fresh as fuck.

Gotta buzz my pubes cuz they very annoying, puts ya dangle more at ease when there is less irritation, plus its hot as fuck here so it prevents swampcrotch.

If you shave it daily (while showering) you can do it in 30 seconds or less and you don't have to worry about it itching because you don't get stubbly.

I dated a chick who used to shave every time she showered like that.. mayne she was quick like: punanni pow pow pow pow leeeeeeegs leeeeegs leeeeeegs leeeeeeeegs pits pits done. 30 secs or so is about right cuz she left a wide landing strip

K

KSP

They buzz you in boot to take away individual identity, and maybe for louse control.

No way I'd cut mine that short, ever again.

B

BlazingSaddles

I don't use electric clippers. I use a regular mach 3 razor. In 20+ years, I've probably cut myself shaving "down there" 3 or 4 times.

2-Razor-head.JPG

If you shave it daily (while showering) you can do it in 30 seconds or less and you don't have to worry about it itching because you don't get stubbly.

Wow you use a razor that surprised me!

Ive never tried that only used clippers without any attachment so its a number zero. Works well except the occasional "sack twist" if your not careful. I may need to try the razor method..

I also use the number zero setting on my head which i love the cut and feel it gives me. Never used the razor on the skull either that would be proper bald! Gets a bit cold during winter but overall i love it. Haven't had any Mr Clean comments either lol:blowbubbles:

Have a great day guys
BlazingSaddles

Latest posts

Latest posts