What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Abja Roots flower pictures

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
All credit due to Yes4Prop215 for making these. We are super blessed to grow such crazy plants.

Abja Roots

Veteran
I'm using the Uvonair 5000, but I got it from a friend who had it laying around. If I was going to buy one I'd like to try the inline duct generators. For me I've noticed that it does give the air in the room that after the rain clean smell. I'm not as concerned where I'm at now, so I only use it during harvest outside the drying area.

Something like this one.
https://www.hydroponics.net/i/131306

SocalNugz

Hey abja those uvonair units are super bitchen!
I run em during lights on in a few of my rooms with my scrubbers, they work quite well an also have the added benifit of free co2!!!!!
My co2 levels are always around 950 in those 2 rooms.
Bit pricey but well worth the investment.

Abja Roots

Veteran
I didn't know anyone using one at the time, but I saw it at my friends house. He's got so much random gear laying around it's like a hydro store in there. So far my experience with it has been positive, and I would recommended it as an added layer of odor control. I have another friend who runs it in near the scrubber and exhaust of his trim room.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
even with multiple carbon filters going I still had an area where the stank always piled up in the building during cold weather.
running the Uvonair full-time in that stairway fixed the issue. I get bulbs on amazon. they fail every 6-9 months…

groovy buds Abja! K+

Abja Roots

Veteran
Baylien 4
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Lit 101 #6 (Skywalker OG X (Blue Dream x Williams Wonder))

This is a cross I made about 2 years ago now. I've been really happy with what I've seen from it so far. I'd love to pop some more of these, but I already have a lot going on. It's named after a great friend of mine who passed away too soon. RIP to my friend Lit101. I think he would have really liked it.
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Blue Moonshine #4

This is a DJ strain, and the nose on this does not disappoint. As usual with DJ's strains, it's a weird and strange plant, but it's plants like this that keep growing interesting for me. I love seeing how varied this plant can be. It smells like grape kool aid powder.

picture.php

Relentless

Veteran
very nice abja. i like some of dj's strains for sure.. use to run some old time moonshine that was pretty good.. a friend crossed it to sour d and made some kill.. sour diesel moonshine, the pheno we use to grow had probably the best plant/bud structure Ive ever seen. pretty weird, u wouldnt think that with the parents.. was an awesome cross for sure.

Abja Roots

Veteran
That does sound like some kill for sure Relentless. You never know what you'll find when you make some seed. You've got me thinking about making a similar cross now :)

Abja Roots

Veteran
Mendobreath UV selection by Norcal
picture.php

Baylien #10 made by Yes4Prop215
picture.php

Baylien #10 lower made by Yes4Prop215
picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Blue Moonshine #4 by DJ Short

This one is going to get shared with the friends and kept in my personal jars. It's a very enjoyable smoke.

picture.php

Abja Roots

Veteran
Swan Song Limon IX 1 #5
This plant has a very unique smell. Had it tested for terpenes and it tested very high in Limonene. Respect to Zep for the work. I don't think Zep is with us anymore, but my thanks to him for making these.
picture.php