What's new

Abducted 's Golden Dragon hashish from Upstate

T

tazz11

just joking . its just a myth .. this guy is crazy .. he is just trying to reel you in . ...lol

who ever herd of Golden Dragon hashish ... never seen it before ..just some legend ,who knows ....

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
So you are not going to tell us this new innovative method of hash making??

What's the point then?

And again, any pics of the buds the hash came from?

T

tazz11

I may not give a sh** what happens to some of the trolling members of this site . but ... with some not all LR (Land Race ) strains they have a very super fine cannabis trichomes.

in the case of this Golden hash we let the plant do something we don't even under stand yet .. wait till the lower yellow leafs fall off the plant then collect them takes about 1 OZ of leaf to make that size cap .. now the idea is simple the plant feeds the growing parts of the leaf ,those green goodies to the top of the plant and they are drawn out of those leafs but what is left is a super fine cannabis trichomes and it has been refine by the plant it self ..
the plant is helping you make the best hashish ...

I saw these leafs laying around the grow and was going to throw them out and had my loupe out and wanted to see what the leafs had on them , to my shock the Abducted strain yellow leafs were just covered in these super fine cannabis trichomes.

I put them in a blinder and added 1 cup of water .. ran them for 15 minutes , drain the leaf matter and pressed it and refine the tea colored water using a baking dish and fan ,

I made what was known as crumbles back in 1997 ...I use this same system to make this hashish now your going to remove the bigger stems but once the past is collected dry it and then use a coffee grinder to powder it and refine it . add a few teaspoons of water back into the hashish to make it workable ..the rest is waiting for the RSO oil .. when you get the RSO oil add it back in and need it like bread doe ..this will bring the past back to a full hashish and then dry it .. simple low cost and great hashish ..taking what would be thrown away and knowing this is the leafs that imprint off spring in the ground around the LR strains help make theory that makes this hashish .. the plant refines the leafs for us and when they fall off the plant its hashish time ......see the plant drains all the food sap from the bottom leafs but the resin is left to kill off unwanted bugs and insects from feeding on the new off spring seedlings . so the best part of the plant we are looking for is what the plant has already thrown away to protect its off spring ...this new type of Upstate Oil is already being refined buy the plants it self better then we could ever hope to ... so no solvents needed ..see this is what makes that beautiful golden color of the Golden Dragon hashish . I tried to keep that beautiful yellow leaf golden color in the hashish .. I guess I am not that old yet ... old hippies make the best breeders ...lol

enjoy ...

Last edited:
T

tazz11

so just in case you mist it ... when you make ice hash . and you drain off all that water .. put it in a place where the oils can set to the bottom drain off the upper water and then refine the bottom 2 or 3 inches and make it into Upstate Oil ..I see those guys on you tube throwing out 25 gallon trash cans of this type of water and now I see how much of the oil they threw out ...don't throw out your best oil ...also let me note there was one OZ of leaf used and it made 1.4 grams of Upstate Oil for a Sativa hybrid this is more about quality then quantity.. this is a brake threw in the recovery of fine grade cannabis oil and it low cost and easy to do ... not for some big company to profit ..one of the finest Golden Dragon Hashish in the world is made from those yellow leafs everyone has been throwing away ...lol .the plant has refine those yellow leafs to pass its genetics on to its off spring this is what makes LR what they are ,after studying the Abducted strain this is what made it different ,a male dominate LR Sativa isolate to it self ..the fall of its life cycle changing the future of its off spring

.... its for us ...those that love the way the plants makes us feel ..Upstate Oil for those that need it most ..we have a golden future in front of us .. don't waste it ...don't throw it away...

the oils of its ancestors are imprinting the off spring youth of its future genetic blood lines . this is what is wrong with our genetic pool ..

stay safe stay free

I am Tazz11

Last edited:
T

tazz11

I wanted to find a way to prove how these yellow leafs work and I found a few fan leafs that show a lot of crystal on the leafs so I went and got some yellow leafs and this is what I found .. the leafs trap the crystal in the leafs and you can see the crystal in the leaf skin ..

Abducted dose this I would think all strains do it to some level ...so they refine the resin and as the leaf dries it changes to crystal and becomes trapped in the leafs and then falls off and imprints the off spring seed ...in some cases it must protect the seed , anything that eats the leafs wonders away from the area ...IMHO

but the best thing the leafs do is make killer Golden Dragon hashish ..

Last edited:
T

tazz11

Oil floats...
If you're tossing all the top water, your tossing the oil too.

correct but with RSO . your not after the oil as much as you are the resins ...just like I said early on the water evaporates leaving just the resins .. the plant has a lot of different oils and resins . we only want the Rso . that's why the RSO is heated ...the lost of most of the water and some of the oils refine the lower resin ...and make it easy to produce your killing most of the THC in the oil any way ...and these super fine oils take hours to float ...I agree with you I like to take the water and let it evap normally but some times it just takes to long that way ..

Team Sift

Umm, I dont quiet buy your yellow leaf theory but good pick anyway.
Anything that gets people thinking is good in my book.

dickcorn

If you're getting all the stuff off the bottom isn't that the dirt etc intended to be washed out? I can't see pics if there are any but I definitely noticed different hash highs from same plants using leaves pulled off while growing vs trim if that's your point. I have wondered what's left over though if anything based off some of the gumby hash yields I've seen reported. Be cool to compare under a microscope

T

tazz11

I left a enough data here to help others ... the upstate oil help two people with Tourette syndrome ,they had no Tourette for 3-4 hour ,, no shaking , no stuttering, and no side effects ...one of them said it best . "he wasn't a freak for 4 hours in his whole life time ...no one making fun of him no odd looks ,no jokes ,just being normal " ....yes I am thin skinned its what gives me the will to help others

is that really a crime here ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts