What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5haze s1 ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put the best looking #8 pheno into flower.. #10 and #11 are still in veg..Shes been in since 1/23. Ill update as she grows.
DSCN6033.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to see this gem grow up. Also the pheno #10 & #11.
Are the other two slow veggers since you chose this one to flower first ?

#8 is a solid hybrid vigor plant. She was never picky with anything. None are slow in veg. The others look more like landrace to me. Much more difficult to keep happy. #8 pistils all have flat tips. I found that interesting. Their leaf morphology looks different from #8

DSCN6191.JPG
DSCN6192.JPG
DSCN6193.JPG

Last edited:

PlasmaTube

Dropped a single A5 Haze next to 5 Tom Hill Haze repros from MadMac. All 6 in veg for close to 2 weeks now if I'm not off) Figured I give them a small run before popping more. Glad to see this thread. Will be throwing these in the tent with my Sierra Leoneans (whose thread I have been slacking on...hard), VB164, and a couple Sour Diesels as well. Excited about the A5 tho for sure. Keep up the hard work, homie!

(A5 is the first from the left the rest are THH)

Attachments

• IMG_20230218_145417178.jpg
    IMG_20230218_145417178.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73

Mr Squizy

Landrace types are hard to cultivate indoor.
Im with you, those pistils look different.
I saw that type before from old outdoor genetics that have been grown for decades here in Denmark.
Gonna be exciting to see what they transform into

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's really something different, I think I've never had a plant with pistils looking like this. I'd like to know where it's coming from, it's funny they look like they were cut with scissors.

I asked about it in the Haze hybrid thread and others have seen this in A5hs1 genetics.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Good looking plants Hammer!

I have only seen blunt pistols on the old Northern Lights line we grew in the mid 90's. It was called Mark V (5).

Looks like you have them happy with that beautiful green! No easy feat lol

Latest posts

Latest posts