What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 Haze and Neville's Haze x Malawi Fems

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah that #8 looks grailish :) Man this is killing me...
Which one smelled the most hazey? Incense? (That standout pine smell).

deepwaterdude

Awesome as per the usual;) I agree about the Neville's x being more interesting in effect, while the A5 x has just uber potent smells and tastes. I've got that sandworm pheno, too, and it's a huge pleasure, starts out floaty and goes very deep the more you puff. Congrats on great reports! dee

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just smelled a few oz's of NH 8. lol
It has a fruity,spice smell. Smells sweet and different than rest. Pine and incense smell, that could be it.
Seriously it's wicked. Smoked at 1:00pm and still felt effects at 10:00pm that night.
Smoking very small amounts to test effects and duration.

NH 7 is the 2nd best. Beautiful resinous bud and dense.
Both I'm keeping and breeding back to pure Malawi.

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pics of NH 7 with different lens.
It has a strong spice/incense smell.

Attachments

• 7-9.jpg
    7-9.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 7-10.jpg
    7-10.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 7-11.jpg
    7-11.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 26

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
That's awesome, very intelligent methodology.. I too keep lowest tolerance possible and smoke out of a tiny 1 hitter that basically fits only a calyx or 2... Let's you judge very good... If your trashed off 1 calyx then it's pretty obvious the bud is potent.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback Zanddar :)

Always a pleasure to see you back in action. You have wide experience with pure Malawi so your opnion about the new Malawi hybrids bred with the dutch elite Haze hybrids from Nevil are much appreciated.
Me and other growers concur with you, we all rate in average the effect of Super Malawi Haze as more sativa and uplifting, while Killer A5 Hazes produce in average louder terpene profiles.

Glad you are already finding some winners ;) Super Malawi Haze # 8 looks great!