What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

Yeah the knife is gnarly. Old skool. I really like the simple...purposeful design.

*I'm getting down to the last nugget of the "Premium" expression of Hell Hound. Never even gave it cure time...just been steadily smoking the plant down (actually up...as the last nugget is the tippy top) since it was dry. It's been my favorite smoke for anything...but being social. It's such a powerful high...one of the best smokes I've found in my stuff. It's funky and overly sweet in aroma and flav...love it

** I give myself an A+ for devising and finding Premium.

*** I give myself another A+ for breeding Premium to Bubba G to make Fuck Show

**** With my hand being forced to bring I-HOP Highend into Hell Hound (to make Salvation) I have inadvertently been guided into a pool of SCreme 'n Dawg, Highend, OG Jam, and Odessa.....or even crazier: SCreme, Chem D, Rene, Blueberry, Ghost OG, SFV OG, Casey Jones, and C99

The hunt is taking me into a more isolated setting...the pools are deeper...the loves I have found on the Pathway....greeting each other with graceful....competitive airs.

And me..."tool who watches over them"...gazing down....now past prospecting...preparing myself to drill down for all they're worth.

Madjag

Veteran
"The hunt is taking me into a more isolated setting...the pools are deeper...the loves I have found on the Pathway....greeting each other with graceful....competitive airs.

"

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

BE CAREFUL!

picture.php

Last edited:
T

THE PABLOS

Y'all are killing me.

* seriously...those years on the El Camino have been passed over. Personally...I see nothing but potential in them. Cost of stuff is out of control.

** I have my new carb mocked up on the motor...need to get a few parts to modify the fuel line and reroute some vacuum lines. Means a drive to town and a Saturday under the hood. Pretty easy swap though.

T

THE PABLOS

Closing Out

Closing Out

I'm going back to my #1 I-HOP Highend selection....once again.

Recall now...this girl was selected in veg...selected for whatever reasons that made her...stand out and express herself...more than her sisters. If I had to put my finger on it...I'd say it was the fat...3 bladed leaves that she expressed (giving me the feeling she had the Blueberry Highend thing going on)...and her overall growth pace/structure suited me.

On this day...she is 64 days into flower...the last 14 days have been deep flush....looking at....around a 70 day finish

Let's see. I've said the I-HOP Highend sisters are all very similar. My observations tell me:

The #1 selection got a real nice...rather equally..blended dose of both the parents. I see her tight aqua colored...spear flowers..as something between SCreme influenced expression and Highend influenced expression....less the Chem D or anything super Blueberry. I was surprised to see the spear style flowers...but unsurprised at their heavy density.

A look at some flowers. Heavy flowers on strong branches...and in abundance+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This flower was lightly pollinated with a "False Male"....in a lesbian relationship...in order to preserve the line. Any criticism for such a breeding "foul"...falls on deaf ears. My garden....my way

This flower was heavily pollinated to make Salvation. So now the dad to Salvation is either Odessa IX2 or a "True" Hell Hound...depending on which grain of mixed pollen stuck (when I made the parent plants). Perhaps...when I look at Salvation....I'll be able to tell....but never prove the exact parentage....those exact grains of pollen.

Hell Hound= Odessa IX1 X OG Jam (this is where the blended pollen was used..so because I blended OG Jam and Odessa IX1 pollen...it depends on the grain)

Odessa= Casey Jones X Cindy Jones

Salvation= I-HOP Highend X Hell Hound or Odessa IX2

Am I confused? No. Not at all. Salvation will either have a touch of OG Jam in it or it won't. Odessa is for sure in Salvation.

Currently underway...the Hell Hound (where I got the male to make Salvation) run....using different males to incross that line. It is possible...likely even...that I'll be making Odessa IX3 in some cases...in other cases I'll be making Hell Hound IX1.........well dude...we just really...will never know...for sure...anyway.

In the deliberation of confusion....process is presented

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just chopped my first six seed plants yesterday,waiting for them to get crispy dry before i sort the seeds out,think i got a pretty decent haul of beans,getting ready to set up my small tent to make some f2's and a few other crosses,i may have to pop a few of the volunteers i already have collected...

GetUpStandUp

Nice, and I love this site, I mean the door is so open, or there are so many doors meaning ways to grow, never thought to grow like you, yet again a natura way really, I thinking if I got it right, are you depending on the plant to throw seed thru stress to pollenate itself, to get another genration fem seed/seeds?? Sorry if I got that wrong, but very nice grow regardless.

Sorry I have no pics, I dont even own a camera, and if I did it would take me all day to put figure out how to load them lol. But my grow is nothing of yet, really spent a year learning the ropes, then the plant said go sit down read get more wits, so I did, and finally starting to see results. Would not have as much problem with real light like outside, or a decent hps, but I am balling on a budget, purfecting a micro purpeptual with 600watt cfls, not the most common professional, but to get a cab this small, with all the spacifics dialed in to produce worthry product for the time is just as challenging.

I was inspired by docbuds method, as I am a broke fool, and given the start up cost it worked for me!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
its cool to click the first page everynow and then on this thread. its cool to you doing what you set out to do

T

THE PABLOS

i just chopped my first six seed plants yesterday,waiting for them to get crispy dry before i sort the seeds out,think i got a pretty decent haul of beans,getting ready to set up my small tent to make some f2's and a few other crosses,i may have to pop a few of the volunteers i already have collected...

...and then it just gets crazier and crazier. You won't be able to remember 1/2 of what you've done...after a while.

Why do you keep doing it?

"I don't know...I really don't."

The truth is....you can get really fried...when...you get deep into your path. Beans flounder around everywhere...you can't explain yourself or what you are doing...because you have been consumed only by...the current rabbit hole...you are in.

Fucking dust is flying everywhere...and you remember...vaguely..when you used to care about...those kind of things. There comes a point...when everything you do...works...every plant expression is ripping (though some better than others...still applies) and blows doors open to other expression...every run telling, patient, and guiding.

I believe that is how it is.

T

THE PABLOS

Nice, and I love this site, I mean the door is so open, or there are so many doors meaning ways to grow, never thought to grow like you, yet again a natura way really, I thinking if I got it right, are you depending on the plant to throw seed thru stress to pollenate itself, to get another genration fem seed/seeds?? Sorry if I got that wrong, but very nice grow regardless.

Sorry I have no pics, I dont even own a camera, and if I did it would take me all day to put figure out how to load them lol. But my grow is nothing of yet, really spent a year learning the ropes, then the plant said go sit down read get more wits, so I did, and finally starting to see results. Would not have as much problem with real light like outside, or a decent hps, but I am balling on a budget, purfecting a micro purpeptual with 600watt cfls, not the most common professional, but to get a cab this small, with all the spacifics dialed in to produce worthry product for the time is just as challenging.

I was inspired by docbuds method, as I am a broke fool, and given the start up cost it worked for me!

Well yes and no on using intersex pollen. Mostly I use males...but in the I-HOP Highend case: I mysteriously sexed the plants males...when in reality...they were early-flower intersex plants. Because I have no other seeds of this cross...I was pushed into collecting the early male flowers off one of the "False Males"...and salvaging the line with those dirty flowers.

I don't go out of my way to force girls into showing intersex. I am...however...not against using pollen from reversed females. Cannabis has been heavily modified...but it will out survive us. We make the plants perform all kinds of unnatural tricks.

* I can't go back and look at the beginning of this thread. Maybe when it's done I will...but I do believe my gardening style has advanced my understanding of selection....perhaps..solely because the garden lives or dies...by it. You must not appear squeamish...must not be apprehensive...in your garden. Take things as they are...and make them into what you desire...not through wishful thinking...but through objective observation stained by chaos...less the control

AND (IMPORTANTLY): Get a grip of great genetics to start with

GetUpStandUp

Wow, very deep, as I have been feeling more of what you say the more I grow, its life giving to understand a spieces that can speak verbally but to know it so well to make it willing to come out of its natural to play with you and produce, now that the kind of woman to have lol,

Not even close to reaching the point of breeding yet, but do have a big disire to, but still learning the laungage, or I just got some fussy, independent, dont need a man type ladies, still trying to sweet talk em! Good work you definatly know what you do.

T

THE PABLOS

Took down a "False Male"

Took down a "False Male"

70some days....beady flowers smell like grapefruit with strawberry over the top. I'm getting the grapefruit undertones in the phenos that have this flower structure...

* This girl was up taking water at an extremely slow rate...she could have been kept going...or...she could be harvested to make room for a new Hell Hound addition. Obviously chose the latter.

T

THE PABLOS

harvest of the 2nd "False Male" I-HOP Highend 70some days

harvest of the 2nd "False Male" I-HOP Highend 70some days

I really do not know...I don't know what more I can say about the run of I-HOP Highends. They have surprised me....and they are excellent plants to cultivate.

As I work my way through them...as I continue to land them one by one...flowers and seeds amassed...labeled with stars and #s...I don't find much to disagree with.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the stacking calyx's. :D It blows my mind, how, after all the permutations, the blueberry shows thru.

T

THE PABLOS

Love the stacking calyx's. :D It blows my mind, how, after all the permutations, the blueberry shows thru.

Yup...I know exactly what you mean. They have a very Blueberry vibe about them...and the stacking calyx and the feel of the flowers..so Blueberry.

The differences are in the aromas and lack of Blue Line coloring....they do not smell like a typical Blueberry plant...I'm getting berries...but they are a sweeter smelling berry that is enhanced with a grapefruit undertone. Some have more of a grapefruit than others. There is also a funk to them.

The #4 selection...which I've still yet to show...is the most grapefruit smelling of them all. She also is what I call a "Twat-Tay"...meaning... a very sensitive/high maintenance expression. Intersex the whole damn way...but still...workable. Aggressive expression.

I'm very happy with the plants. It's a highly modified cross that I will fine tune through selection tinkering. Good stuff.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no...thats wrong,when i see a bud like that i immediately want to smoke it...over a pile of blah blah kush any day...

T

THE PABLOS

I-HOP Highend : Selection #3 harvested day 72

I-HOP Highend : Selection #3 harvested day 72

This expression's flowers differ from...those of the...last two plants' harvested flowers (I showed). Less foxtails...more density...better yielder

* didn't pollinate this expression

* showed no intersex at all

I still have the #1 selection, the #4 selection, the #5 selection, and the #6 selection working away (the 5 and 6 not even in flush at this time)

My observations...though not conclusive...lead me to separate the I-HOP Highend run into 2 phenotypes...even if....the phenotypes are very similar. One phenotype is...seemingly...heavily influenced by the Blueberry genetics...and the other...not so much. For simplicity's sake.

Shit,P,I dig how this path of yours seems to be getting narrower...straighter even.

Any particular reason why this didn't make the cut,or just the ol' gut/circumstance dictating otherwise?