What's new

A World On A String

Praying at the bamboo cross

Praying at the bamboo cross

Praying I don't pierce thru my eye into the brain and next have to pull it out...then lie about how it happened (more sinning, more praying)... But remember the weak stem will inherit the earth!

picture.php

The Pablos got me thirsty for willow tea, sounds healthier than consuming excess red stripes! Hay and nice flooding holmes...when your plants are damp and ripe it looks like September in the East! Oh I didn't micro-scope up her glands either, I ran her home before rot set in instead! Stay peacin homie

picture.php

Sours topping the cages...

Sours topping the cages...

Homie, though I'm plagued with viney stems, and consistent wet noodles, I've found that the tops get heavy and start to lean in towards the bare bulb...you get a solid extra yield when these firewalking diesels dive for the torch!!

picture.php

Sooo pablos I've been asked to supply floppys to a dear friend whos joining our culture...I kno he wants that fine smell and taste, buy I feel a disservice by not giving him a more sturdy creeper while he greens his thumb! When is plenty enough? This shit has potency and resilieNce to all of our silly mishaps. Maybe Eugene the jeep would be eyeing these plants from day 49-70 without the use of optical equipment...he puts feelings first!!

picture.php

Pablos Homie you elevate my character, when I enter world on a string I even stand up straighter!! I'm cooler for knowing you online...does that make sense? Big peace to you holmes, stay studio fresh!

T

THE PABLOS

Your dreams were your ticket out

Your dreams were your ticket out

Kotter grows some amazing plants. East coast grown plants have a different affect about them....when I look at them in pix..I get a sense of the humidities...the basement feel of cold winters...seems to bring out a different dankness in the plants. I love the way the plants look.

Where I grow....it is so dry and arid. Hot and cold. Elevation. Windy most all the time. My indoor...reflects the low RHs I think...more than anything else. Because of the low RHs I can get away with spraying plants at all stages...sometimes I am trying to change the look of the plants. I prefer a more beat up look...long draining flushes...arid looking finished flowers. Appearance manipulations.

Sours/Chems/OGs with solid branching is a worthy accomplishment. Seems the best ones are flimsy stretchy lanksters....damn vines. For sure not the easiest expressions to grow. I've never grown ECSD or any of the Chems or OGs straight up....but they all appear to have similarities in structures.

I harvested the "Premium" expression of Hell Hound this morning...day 66 (20+ day flush).

Nice box of candy. Kind of reminds me of Sour flower structure...but faster and more solid branched. She is sweet and foul smelling at the same time. Nice blend of Casey Jones, C99, and OG Jam....smoke should take me all over the place. This I'm happy with.

* I FUCKED UP IN A BIG WAY....DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT UNTIL TODAYS GARDENING SESSION. I AM JINXED WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING HIGHEND. I AM TAKEN ABACK AND CRUSHED BY CHAOS. HEARTBROKEN....I'M TRYING TO QUARTERBACK MY WAY OUT OF 4TH AND FOREVER. I-HOP HIGHEND WILL NOT PROGRESS DOWN THE LINE. I'LL BE ATTEMPTING A VERY DESPERATE OUTCROSS TO SAVE THE GENETICS. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW I FUCKED UP. I'M A TOTAL ASSHOLE....I'M FIRING MYSELF FOR THE DAY....then I'll get over it and accept the canopy change...adjust...carry on...the moment is over...it never was

Aww homie I'm feeling your anguish ... Jumbling away genetics or their potential brought me to damn near mourning! Oh and I'm a bastard to be around till I'm
over it... But anyway your back up plan is higher than the average "A" game!

So my plants drying over floros dropped a few seeds into the plants below today, I heard them bouncing around. These expressions are exerting their dominance from the womb, leaping into the light!!

Stay peace holmes

Feel your pain bro... I had a dozen seedlings go crispy on me yesterday. Got lazy with calibrating the PH-meter. 'Tis to be expected with a new medium,first run with coco and all. But damn...I got careless,complacent. And I'm too much of a masochist to not beat myself thoroughly up about it.
You'll recover,too elevated to hit the deck you are...

Oh,buds look like a perfect nine...they'd be a ten if there was such a thing.

G

Guest 88950

damn, sorry about the change in direction with the I-Hop Highend but as Craven stated your back up is better than mosts A game.

thx 4 providing such an addictive thread.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Damn dude, bummer to hear that. I know ya mentioned how happy you were with the dominant expressions from IHOP Highend and making an inline X with them. Like ya said, though, the moment is over. Here's to the next pathway! :friends:

Truly sorry for the L dude but at least your making the best of a shitty incident

No shit...bamboo is highly dangerous. I've come close to getting an eye taken out...while bending over to wiff canopy. Truly scary.

I will shout out an AMEN to that!! Only a few weeks ago I bent over to move one of my plushberries and BLAM! Stake right up my nose and started gushing blood before I took 2 steps .. .. Thank god my girl has tampon's .. The perfect job for a nasty bloody nose ;)
:artist: paint that pic with a convenient 'rip cord' pre-installed ;)

T

THE PABLOS

It's cool. My stomach fell out when I realized my mistake. I slipped and got caught unawares. No excuse at all....one of my most costly mistakes ever. No males...no more....just fucking retarded. No more beans of this cross...are you kidding me? How does this shit happen? Chaos is the non science factor...without it...it would all be routine. Chaos= Me 95% of the time

*I sexed out a young male Hell Hound (Odessa mom version)...he was still in a beer cup...but I transplanted him up...and rushed him into flower. My 4th and Forever is this little male making enough pollen to hit at least the #1 I-HOP Highend female for an outcross. Best I can do.

Christ...if ever I didn't care about plants selfing...it's this run. I'll be scrapping for any bean. I knew it was going too smooth. I got slapped down hard. See how it plays out...I don't get hurt very often...but this was pretty major pain.

Some fresh trim "Premium" expression Hell Hound flowers....nice stuff

Onward....

T

THE PABLOS

Being righteous...

Being righteous...

On the String....I don't do overdubs...I don't have the luxury of "do overs"....it is as exact and true to the time as I can make it. I attempt to keep it open and raw. I want it Crazy Horse...Exile on Main Street..Raw Power. There are many fuck ups within....

Welcome to a major fuck up. The above plants are the I-HOP Highends that I sexed as males...never checked them again from there on....put them into flower for this "all important" project...and watched them become females. Flowering them as such...one in a 3gal...one in a 1.7gal....nice plants...not their fault. Girls will be Girls.

All the shit I talk about my selection and sexing prowess (just read a couple post back)...and I let 2 plants of monumental importance slide past me. 0 for fucking 2. I haven't done that in years....maybe...never. Where was I? How?

My gardens are like...these pages...an alternate reality. I can tell you....at the time I selected these...out of a bunch of others...I was 100% sure they were male. No question.

"LOL....cocky son of a bitch...fuck man....you can't unfuck this one. It goes down on tape....as is. Make it work dude. Make it something else."////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Blind Willy Chemical Haze....the mix of Wonder Haze, Chem DDIX1, ELEbx1 X ChemDbx2 IX1.....um yeah....the Chem DD comes in from the male side.

These are the oldest in flower at day 25. Cage Lifters....they lift up their cages with vigor/hardiness. I've beat them up with floods....obviously finding their tolerance on nutrient strengths (burned leaf tips)....yeah they look a bit beat up....but they are starting to kick into blast mode.

*Neither of these is Haze dominant

* looking for that Lemon/Grapefruit Sour/Chemmy with a touch of menthol

* as always looking for good yields

* as always looking for solid branchers

* as always looking for 50-60 day finishes..though these will not I'm fairly sure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,the smoother things are going the more suspicious i am that something is about to go wrong! heck,i screwed up and didnt get the breeding area door closed on time a couple days ago,lucky the cindy stud dont care,hes spewing like a crazed teenager,have to spray the girls down or they would have choked on pollen at this point....really need to get a tent....

Slimm

On the String....I don't do overdubs...I don't have the luxury of "do overs"....it is as exact and true to the time as I can make it. I attempt to keep it open and raw. I want it Crazy Horse...Exile on Main Street..Raw Power. There are many fuck ups within....

Welcome to a major fuck up. The above plants are the I-HOP Highends that I sexed as males...never checked them again from there on....put them into flower for this "all important" project...and watched them become females. Flowering them as such...one in a 3gal...one in a 1.7gal....nice plants...not their fault. Girls will be Girls.

All the shit I talk about my selection and sexing prowess (just read a couple post back)...and I let 2 plants of monumental importance slide past me. 0 for fucking 2. I haven't done that in years....maybe...never. Where was I? How?

My gardens are like...these pages...an alternate reality. I can tell you....at the time I selected these...out of a bunch of others...I was 100% sure they were male. No question.

How about reversing one of those ladies with colloidal silver; not a good option for you?

T

THE PABLOS

Salvation

Salvation

Times are changing. I'll be posting up finished pix of the Blind Willy Chemical Hazes when the time comes...but not going to be documenting the I-HOP Highends through their run.

*The Bubba Gs (Katsu Bubba X Ghost OG) were posted up as a whole run yesterday....they can be seen in ClearBarbedFunk's thread. Those will be finishing up in the next couple weeks. Very successful run.

Salvation for the I-HOP Highend is in the membranes of a single male. That male is either an Odessa IX2 or a "True" Hell Hound. The outcross to the select females...will be up to how much pollen the small/young male can deliver. It's not a long shot....but I doubt he will produce a lot of pollen.

Is this about selection? Well....I have my desired females. The male comes from great genetics...that I have bred and worked with. Sometimes selection gets made for us...whether it was our goal or intention to start with.

I wonder if I self sabotaged the project...or if the plants did. Guess it isn't very important in the end. The pathway for straight I-HOP Highend will become extinct...the Salvation male may be able to produce the Salvation line...and that's all there is. Sometimes Salvation. That's what it is...no need to reverse course.

Ciao.....P

wordtree

being like water, eh?
save the pollen in hermetically sealed containers with some uncooked rice as dessicant....freeze, and do not disturb until needed.

T

THE PABLOS

Subject: Runt House Plant

Subject: Runt House Plant

An otherwise worthless little cull.. sanctioned for death....saved (you remember?) to be toiled with as a regular house plant. Placed outdoors when the weather is cooperative....collecting natural SoCal winter mountain spectrums/light cycle or....always or

sitting in dark winter storm silent gloom...idle by a sliding glass window...supplemented by multiple all spectrum fluorescents

the fuck of all things done during down time...beholden to weather

* This 2.5' plant smells like berry skunk bubblegum....when she gets her sun back....she'll be boosting her flowers/filling her glands....making her a worthy runt house plant.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, good call, Unc! :biglaugh:

I bought one in '86, didn't take long to realize the scam, but I kept it for yrs. to isolate plants. For that, it served it's purpose!
Same w/ this rig, serves it's purpose w/o a lot of work. :yes:

Months ago someone was showing off their clips, and I had a mind to post these up, but never got to it in a timely manner.
Crazy Composer showed these off and I got some @ the hydro store, and I love 'em. You can tie w/ them nicely, and they're re-usable, except these two! :D