What's new

A World On A String

T

THE PABLOS

Amazing project and pictures PABLOS.
Love your thread :artist:

Thank you very much. I appreciate kindness. I'm going out to the garden now. I'm just hurting pretty bad...the mountains are taking it out of my ass.

I'm going to feed and stretch...smoke a joint of recent harvest (Candy Loving) and try to understand why I'm bitching. Hopefully the garden is running smooth and I won't be able to find anything else to mind bend on.

Maybe it's the moon....been sleeping with my curtains open...under the moon rays...I'm affected by the lunacy of full moons. It's always a time of Chaos in this phase

T

THE PABLOS

Gravity....The Weight in life dictates

Gravity....The Weight in life dictates

Motherfuck me? No....motherfuck you

Visions...commitments....discipline....reasoning... relapses...sleeplessness...soreness....gouges....serpents...lords...buzzing....flies...sharp...tender....acids...salts...DOA...Shannon Hood...Blind Melon....tears....calories...sugars...molasses...vinegar...ocean...spray....sun...moon....sameness...aggression...resolution...passive...tendons...bones...muscle....hydration...dehydration...apples....beans...tortillas...strawberries...Virgils...mediums...ventilation...lizards...what did you say?

Squat bitch...actually well behaved....30"....going into flush....51 days.....squishy flowers are now dense and firm...Diesel like...good stuff...very mindlessly easy to cultivate. Don't see'ums no Blueberry in this one....more a Diesel dominant Casey Jones. I'll flush her good

Here is an Odessa on the left getting ready to start flower stretch...on the right is a P feeding Cleveland Sage (non Blueberry dominant).........she is squat...while that there Odessa will not be.

A look at the flower of the same Cleveland Sage...someday I'll get all the Sages together in a pix and show you the population. Lots of Blueberry...but then...you have expressions like this. I'm kind of bored with the Sages....though they are nice plants...I prefer fast pace explosive expressions....Hell Hound project plants are where I like to be. I'm biased...fully admit it.

G

Guest 88950

Having serious problems hitting my goals on the trails. I'm starting to wonder how much further I can go running strictly in minimalist shoes. My feet feel like they are bruised...toes feel jammed...everyday. The shoes are but 6.4oz....no padding....no spare room....not much to them. I'm beating the shit out of them on my hardest trails...very durable shoes. Props to Merrell...

yo P

here is a product that might be the solution to wearing minimalist shoes.

http://www.impactgel.com/

EDIT:

not sure if their existing shoe inserts would be what your looking for b/c they may be too bulky but i was thinking of getting a raw sheet of the Impact Gel w/o any backing or foam and cut it to fit where you need it most.

T

THE PABLOS

Accidental Pollinations

Accidental Pollinations

When you gamble with keeping your males in the main flowering studio...when you push those males as far as you can before exiling them to their private pollen making places....accidents sometimes happen. It is rare that they catch me slipping...but once in a while....a male will pop on me before I have him moved. Just one cluster is usually how they get me.

The SFV x Ghost X Ghost (Kush) male popped one on me before I could get him moved. A lower...single cluster released....soooo

Standing immediately beside him were a couple Cleveland Sages...young in flower...but willing girls capable of catching his pollen. Here they are...Blueberry Indicas...one completely seeded and the other less so...slightly different ages

I'll collect the beans...at least some of them (why? I don't know..as I'll never probably grow them)....but the plants will be run into hash. At least they are resinous indica dominants....I'd expect I'll have a small grip of berry flavored hash and as many beans as I feel like keeping. I was not planning to cross here...I don't prefer this type of BB structure....actually this structure doesn't work for me at all. I've seen it in about every BB or BB hybrid I've ever grown....from Mental Floss to straight BB.

Here is another plant....just like the top 2....you can see how i must bend the branches out to collect the light on the inside buds. Does not work for me. Because at least 1/2 of the Sages are of this sort...I'm unenthused by them. It is a structure in Blueberry that I won't tolerate. Sometimes you get inside...unseen...nanners in the meat of these....I think it is due to lack of light.

Will the smoke be good? Yes it probably will be very tasty and very berry in flavor. I don't care though....even if it was the best smoke I ever had....I'd not want to keep growing plants like this. They are not hyper plants in growth characteristics...they self contain into themselves....they are loyal Blueberries that bring absolutely nothing different nor original to the table.

Grown one...you have grown them all.....and that is exactly what I'm running into with this outcrossed batch....even watered down and then reassembled the BB keeps jamming itself toward the front of the genetic alignment....and it is here...that you find the problems with its dominance in outcrosses. Repetition rewinded and re spun into yada yada boredom. Yawn..........and piss poor yielders to boot....fuck these things....almost feel like cutting all expressions like this down and reloading with stuff I know I will jam with. I dislike them big time...seems telling that they would be the ones to get the accidental pollen....part of the fuck show

** While writing this out....one of my dogs started going off in the yard. Couldn't see why with an offhand look out the window....but upon going down where the animal was: face to face with a coiled snake....I didn't much look as I booted the dog out of the way....grabbed a spaded shovel and killed the snake. It was a friendly Gopher snake unfortunately.

A neighbor's dog was hit by a rattler last week....a couple grand to save its life. Last yr I helped load another neighbors big ass dog up in their truck....after it was hit by a rattler....not pretty...and again...a couple grand to save its life. I tend to kill first and look after. Sucks but it's that bad.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i almost feel sorry for the rattlers around here,still dry as a bone,nothing for them to eat...nothing for the mice and insects to eat....

T

THE PABLOS

i almost feel sorry for the rattlers around here,still dry as a bone,nothing for them to eat...nothing for the mice and insects to eat....

The west is burning well this year. Not here yet....but over in AZ, TX, NM, and CO.....good money to be made in that arena. Many of my friends are banking....there will be new toys in the garages.

I was up all night with my other dog....something wrong in his gut works...vomiting and can't hold anything down. Keeps eating grass to make himself sick. He is 11yrs old and maybe with the cancer. I've been kind of stressed...thinking I might have to shoot him. An old friend that I promised I wouldn't let lose his dignity. A proud dog...game...and loyal. It sucks watching him struggle.

When the other dog cornered the snake....I was fast to kill it. I was thinking that I was going to lose both my dogs at that point. In a normal day I would not have been so quick to kill....especially a harmless Gopher snake....but being tired and stressed made me react viciously. I've been apologizing to the dead snake all day....stupid to have killed it.

I'm watching over my hurting dog...we've been through the thick and the thin....I'm not quite myself. I don't want my wife coming home to an ugly situation....she is due back later this week. This drama has been going for a few days now. I was supposed to go see DOA yesterday with a bro....and had to cancel. Missed a solid old skool punk show....guess they still rip.

Anyway shooting my dog is not my forte...nor is butchering snakes

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bummer dude...im still not over my last dog,was tough enough to have her put down,cant even imagine pulling the trigger....

T

THE PABLOS

bummer dude...im still not over my last dog,was tough enough to have her put down,cant even imagine pulling the trigger....

I can't either....these are my last dogs. I'm done after these are gone. I'm hoping he pulls out and it is not as serious as I think it is. He didn't sleep or eat....drinks but pukes. It's getting hot out....dehydration is serious. He is weakened.

I'm not prolonging via the vet and those kind extensive bills...just to keep him around. Like I said...I promised him he wouldn't be left without dignity. He is a proud son of a bitch....I'd rather he stay that way his whole life....even if it means me helping his exit. It's my responsibility in the end.

T

THE PABLOS

well i dont envy you the task....sorry to any cat lovers but you just cant beat a good dog....

I'm praying to not have to. If I have anymore animals it will be chickens. I've been deliberately avoiding getting chickens as I know I'd start a breeding program. They are useful and funky.

I'm down sizing...no more animals....and eventually no more gardens. I want out. Tired of being tied to my property. It's not me to be tied down. I love all my stuff....but what a burden in the end.

Gardens and dogs....can't go too far away....that is the fact Jack....I could have been in europe the last few wks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i cant afford to cross the street much less the pond....funny,i want a bunch of chickens and goats and a big garden at home now...and some solar panels....

T

THE PABLOS

well i cant afford to cross the street much less the pond....funny,i want a bunch of chickens and goats and a big garden at home now...and some solar panels....

I'll just be happy if this dog either gets well or dies in his sleep. I changed up his food (bought a bag of the cheap stuff and he ate a bowl)....I've been feeding them expensive ass Blue Buffalo brand...this last bag was the salmon...maybe he has an allergy. He's been really ill before and bounced back...I've had to have lumps carved off him in the last year. I refuse to whittle him down any further...he has lumps all over but supposedly not malignant.

Anyway....when I'm an old man....I plan to have chickens and such...goats are cool and productive....but I'm of the mind to get back out in the world in the next few years. I'm not well to do or anything...but somehow I always seem to pull shit off. I don't question why or how....I just go with it.

pablos my friend, it breaks my heart to read of your dog...perhaps just a bug....hopefully he will be up and around in no time........It seems I may have reinstated my welcome here with some over due apoligys so I should be around......be well my brother.........

T

THE PABLOS

pablos my friend, it breaks my heart to read of your dog...perhaps just a bug....hopefully he will be up and around in no time........It seems I may have reinstated my welcome here with some over due apoligys so I should be around......be well my brother.........

Thanks man....everybody slept through the night and he held down the bowl of food he ate last night. I'm hoping it was the salmon in the other food. He's up and around...went outside....I don't hear him yacking.

I think it well if they can reinstate you on the boards dude. Chill out on these peeps..lol...don't let them get to you. It's just the internet...3/4 of it is bullshit....with the remaining 1/4 being of any real importance. Friendships...hopefully...fall into the 1/4. That's all you can expect in this world. Don't let the 3/4 fuck up your fun or friendships. Networking man...networking is important.

I'm off to the gardens.

T

THE PABLOS

Favorable Cleveland Sages

Favorable Cleveland Sages

Cleveland Sage= Prune Juice X Hummingbird

Hummingbird= Kali Mist X ChemD Kush X Grape Krush

Prune Juice= Querkle X Grape Krush

Yesterday I showed you Sages that I didn't much care for....**and remember....we are talking about cultivation stuff....like structure, yields, appearances, etc.....not talking about the final smokeable product as we are not there yet...

I was pretty harsh on those plants I showed you yesterday...that has not changed....but now I'll show you some of the expressions in up and coming Sages that I do find appealing. One of them is not too far off in appearance from yesterday's plants...but it has just enough difference to make it appealing to me.

These plants range from around 2wks-just over 4wks in flower....in the pix showing 2 plants....the one on the left is that slightly different Indica pheno I mentioned above and the one on the right is a younger more sativa leaner......the plant shown alone is most likely going to be the pick of the litter and is also the youngest of the 3. I have my eye on that particular plant and I am considering dusting her with the blended Odessa/Kush pollen.

I'm a bit of a prick about plants....and I feel that if you are going to run your show in this sort of fashion....well...you best go in there ready to kick ass and be a boss. I refuse to let sub par plant expressions tell me how it is going to be. Not fair to me or to the garden.

I am very critical of what I grow....I bash/praise on my own work constantly where it is due. I do not intend my critiques to hold true for any other cultivator, breeder, cultivation style, or their gardens....strictly talking about mine and mine. I am blunt and don't mix words. If it's good I say it...if it's shit I say it.....as honest as I can own up to being.

That is important to understand...I'm not here threading to bash on any other peep's work as it stands on its own....but when I use genetics in my personal projects....I will point out flaws as well as praise their genius. Fair is fair....but it starts with my own work.

G

guest121295

I've had more dogs than digits in my time and once they won't eat and they're past 10, argggghhh, been there too many times, my wife buried my best dog before I came back from a 3 day fishing trip, she had no idea why I was soooo pissed! My dogs now are work dogs, I treat them differently it's a love/hate relationshiop but they have saved my ass 100% at least 4X, when my big dog goes, you're over, my heeler bites you in the balls.:)

T

THE PABLOS

I've had more dogs than digits in my time and once they won't eat and they're past 10, argggghhh, been there too many times, my wife buried my best dog before I came back from a 3 day fishing trip, she had no idea why I was soooo pissed! My dogs now are work dogs, I treat them differently it's a love/hate relationshiop but they have saved my ass 100% at least 4X, when my big dog goes, you're over, my heeler bites you in the balls.:)

Mine are game pits. I baby them...they have a huge fenced in yard...I'm active in keeping them active....but they are aging. I've had dogs all my life....it is tough sometimes watching them start to fail. I've put down dogs in my day...it's hard.

He puked up his breakfast this morning...just food...no blood and he is in the house being still/calm. His eyes aren't dim...he's not in any labor....I'm just letting him rest....keeping him comfortable.

I have to pick up my wife on Thursday...hoping he is better by then. He's a bad ass dog....used to swim him out to the surf line up off Dog Beach in OB....straight Ghetto dog....born in El Cajon...bought him off some bikers as a wee pup. "That dog is your receipt...don't worry he will do you proud." The man spoke the truth. A very capable dog...very driven. He's always been on his own page though...he's pulled some shit...knowing he was pulling some shit...punk rocker. He's been through the thin times and the fat times

The other one is a female....a thumper....80lbs or so....bought off a Navy Seal in Lakeside. I nick named her 2 Hearts.....a queen bee...loving personality....ruined her teeth collecting rocks....she also culls shitty cannabis plants I leave on my deck. Very loyal and defending.....she follows me around everywhere....like a tank or a Cape Buffalo...intimidating beast. Never had a bad day in her life.

G

Guest50138

Howdy M8 thought i would drop by for a look and dam it's one of those depressing dog story's Sorry too hear! they break your heart every time but conversely they give you so much..that what you got to look at : like the look of that Hummingbird you got there..very nice: Anyhow I hope your dog issues resolve and hope your well Cheers oldie :biggrin:

T

THE PABLOS

Howdy M8 thought i would drop by for a look and dam it's one of those depressing dog story's Sorry too hear! they break your heart every time but conversely they give you so much..that what you got to look at : like the look of that Hummingbird you got there..very nice: Anyhow I hope your dog issues resolve and hope your well Cheers oldie :biggrin:

Appreciate it man. The dog doesn't seem on death's door until he eats...he has been kicking it all day. He drinks fine...I'll give him a small cup of food this evening. I'm going to get my steam cleaner out and go over the carpet before the wife comes home...for sure on the short list of things that I must do.

My veg room is looking pretty gnarly....I have some sweet stuff coming up through the summer.

The Cleveland Sage are schooling me on a couple details concerning the reconstruction of gene related themes. Not sure that makes sense but that's what I typed out. I can't explain it...because I don't understand what I'm doing. The issue is back to Control vs Chaos. Sounds like a cop out...but I'm not looking at things right.

Maybe it is true....you must use a huge population to get over yourself....to get used to looking at real #s...to understand the math.